Dundee FC vs Dundee United - The Doon Derby

Exactly...Stephen Thompson running away from his club at there moment of need is cowardly and despicable.......imagine there supporters did that 🤔🤔... oh wait a minute..#derbytickets

Why do the team/club need us? Been there all season in good numbers and it's not made a difference. We're down whether we take 5 or 5,000 to Dens.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do the team/club need us? Been there all season in good numbers and it's not made a difference. We're down whether we take 5 or 5,000 to Dens.

In other words....... What's the fucking point?

I was referring to some of the stuff Utd fans are coming out with is reminiscent of the noise coming out of Dundee FC during our slide into yo-yo club status in the late 70s/early 80's.

Utd fans have so far pointed out that if they had achieved what DFC had achieved this season it would be still be considered mediocre when compared to their recent standards. There's also been some crowd wanking. Exactly the sort off stuff DFC fans and officials were clinging to when the balance of power shifted near 40 years ago.

It's entertaining stuff.

That's about spot on. Can't wait for this year's Only an Excuse. Imagine the script writers are busy just now

That's about spot on. Can't wait for this year's Only an Excuse. Imagine the script writers are busy just now

Only an excuse has been shite forever now. Whoever gave those guys those contacts need their heads examined......

Some amount of effort must have went into this:

Definitely. Mind you there's lots of unemployed unemployable Funsters out there with nothing else to do. It's a good way to keep busy.

Definitely. Mind you there's lots of unemployed unemployable Funsters out there with nothing else to do. It's a good way to keep busy.

It isn't Dundee fans boycotting the Dundee Derby due to the unemployment and poverty in Dundee.

Unlucky. Again.

Point scoring over perceived poverty and unemployment in a city which contains his own club.

Zero class as expected.

It isn't Dundee fans boycotting the Dundee Derby due to the unemployment and poverty in Dundee.

Unlucky. Again.

You think Arabs are boycotting because of unemployment and poverty?

BTW, what is it you do for a living.

Point scoring over perceived poverty and unemployment in a city which contains his own club.

Zero class as expected.

Yeah I'm a terrible person. You're faux moral superiority has put me in my place.

Archived