Dundee FC vs Dundee United - The Doon Derby

Utd fans are a funny lot.

Singing patons name after his horror challenge on Wighton, the Dee who put the final nail in their top flight coffin. I'm fairly sure the song celebrated a common assault for which he was charged.

Cheering Dixons reducer on Stewart in the first minute or so as well.

Awful bunch IMO. Simply awful.

Thank you

Whereas lauding McGowan for assaulting police officers. Now that's classy.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since when has singing about his dislike for small change meant we laud him for assaulting police officers?

Deflector shields have survived the meltdown :lol:

Is one assault worse than the other?

I think United fans singing about Paul Paton is stupid and juvenile; not something I would ever sing. I sure you have similar views about Dundeefans singing the McGowan song.

Are McGowans three convictions for assaults on police officers, at least one of whom was a woman, worse than Paton's? I'd say yes, you may disagree.

After the experiences I've had with the police, I wouldn't be surprised to find out McGowan hadn't even touched them.

Hope he did though. Landing a sweet chin music right in the coppers coupon.

Utd fans are a funny lot.

Singing patons name after his horror challenge on Wighton, the Dee who put the final nail in their top flight coffin. I'm fairly sure the song celebrated a common assault for which he was charged.

Cheering Dixons reducer on Stewart in the first minute or so as well.

Awful bunch IMO. Simply awful.

Thank you

It's not like Paton deliberately targeted the youngest dee on the park .. he would have made the same tackle on for example..... McPake.... cause if not that would make him a bully..

That video from Captain Cunty wearing the shades...AMAZING!

Few points:

(1) Not the best game of footy, last 15 was ace though. 

(2) Dundee wanted it more and proved they wanted it more.

(3) Those Mixu masks!

(4) That tampon who got on the pitch at the start...absolute egg sucker.

(5) The first chant in that video...OUCH! One of the worst I've heard EVER. Doesn't even fit.

(6) Didn't hear United fans on the TV coverage at all tbh.

(7) Still got a semi after seeing Mixu and Murray looking absolutely broken at the end.

Thank you.

I think United fans singing about Paul Paton is stupid and juvenile; not something I would ever sing. I sure you have similar views about Dundeefans singing the McGowan song.

Are McGowans three convictions for assaults on police officers, at least one of whom was a woman, worse than Paton's? I'd say yes, you may disagree.

Are assaults against women worse?

No laughing matter really?

Is that your opinion?

The stupid c**t loved kissing the united badge in both of the last two derbies at their goals. You'd think given the trend of their season he'd realise it would come back and make him look like a total fud.

Hope it hurt.  :)

To be fair to DAB's here, I'd much prefer to be winning the league at Tannadice than what we witnessed on Monday. Can you imagine what this forum would have been like had the interweb been around in 1983 !

Personally I wish you well and hope you come back (via the playoffs relegating Sevco). Obviously I hope you remain the lowly team in Dundee for the rest of my life, after that fill your boots.

Actually cancel that, I hope you remain the 'fun' team in Dundee forever.

Anyway, back to Real v Man C. I recon Greg Stewart could do a job for either of these two 💩teams .

Archived