Dundee FC vs Dundee United - The Doon Derby

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

attachicon.gifJeebsy.JPG

Gary Harkins played 70 mins against your mob with this injury and managed to assist the goal that put you DOON.

Thank You

Is that one of those 'what does this picture show?' puzzles?  If so, I think it's his knob.

GIRFUY Paul Dixon.

You're shite and your team are shite.

Giving the Derry the big who's laughing now after the opener well you get what you deserve you absolute cretin.

GIRFUY Paul Dixon.

Giving the Derry the big who's laughing now after the opener well you get what you deserve you absolute cretin.

The only downside of the evening was Greg not snapping the little rats leg at the end.

GIRFUY Paul Dixon.

Also the rolling around at tannadice trying to get Stewart red carded, an absolute shitehouse.

Just read Christian Dailly's column in the Courier. Referring to Dundee players he states "I did think a bit more class after the game wouldn't have gone amiss......I think there should be an appreciation that livelihoods are at stake. Shake hands, get off the pitch and then celebrate. That's what top sides do"

Unbelieveble. Let's get this right Christian. I pay for my season ticket and can't celebrate with the players after the match because uppermost in their minds should be the fact they may upset some of the United staff if they celebrate with their fans. If any players should have been heading off the pitch as quickly as possible it should have been the United players. Their performances have put livelihoods at stake. If anybody should have shown more class it was the United players throughout the season. Dundee players had EVERY right to celebrate with the large Dundee support.

Back in my school days I had to write a newspaper article in an RE class. I called my newspaper the "Christian Dailly" and to this day it's still the best piece of banter I've ever come up with.

Go on then,do share,and P&B will be the judge.

Just read Christian Dailly's column in the Courier. Referring to Dundee players he states "I did think a bit more class after the game wouldn't have gone amiss......I think there should be an appreciation that livelihoods are at stake. Shake hands, get off the pitch and then celebrate. That's what top sides do"

Unbelieveble. Let's get this right Christian. I pay for my season ticket and can't celebrate with the players after the match because uppermost in their minds should be the fact they may upset some of the United staff if they celebrate with their fans. If any players should have been heading off the pitch as quickly as possible it should have been the United players. Their performances have put livelihoods at stake. If anybody should have shown more class it was the United players throughout the season. Dundee players had EVERY right to celebrate with the large Dundee support.

What a fücking twat. They showed considerably more class during the game Christian. Did he also say - and the SEVCO players shouldn't have celebrated after they cost Ronnie his job?

Aye, as if he wouldn't have stayed on the pitch to celebrate a last-minute derby victory, regardless of the consequences the result had.

This is 'diving German bastàrds' Christian Dailly, yes?

The very same man. Euro 2004 qualifier. Experienced player. He must have known interviews would have been taking place or about to take place. Not exactly showing a lot of class that night was he?

Archived