Dundee FC vs Dundee United - The Doon Derby

Because he played for Arbroath and he's "seen what he can do". Thought he was alright second half funnily enough, the whole dive and fucking up a 2 on 1 aside. Dragged the CH's out of position.

Well that is true, I am biased, but IMO he definitely gets unfair treatment at times because he's a Dundee lad, and also on the other end of the scale, at times, he's been over praised for throwing in a half decent performance.

1320lichtiedab left on his own holding the fort. They've all fucked off mate and they may not be coming back.

:lol:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody else is, you are, totally obsessed, like you are with all things United.

Don't even go to games but you'll be all over Uniteds thread giving it big licks as per usual even though your teams just secured a fantastic moment tonight.

Poor

GIRUY.

Craig Wighton, born and bred Dee who came up through the Dundee youth system, scored the injury time goal that definitively relegated United at dens, while wearing the number 33 shirt, 33 years after the arabs won the league at dens.

Hollywood level scripting. Not a dry eye in the house. etc. etc.

I love watching these kind of videos. Never get to see the Derry on the TV.

There's no room for the weak, no room for the weak. Where will it end?

What a night. Superb. Delighted United are finally going where they belong.

Genuinely don't think any of the United players would get a start for Dundee!

I don't think that could have been scripted any better. I hope all you dayglo c***s felt sick as Wighton scored. Get it fucking up you! Enjoy your trips to Greenock and Dumbarton next season where you may actually win. Maybe.

no we were still going down

Minter

I don't think it's unfair when his own fans, rooted to the bottom of the league, says he's shite.

Not the opinion I've got IRL. Yes there's some, but he was being treated like some saviour by the home support when he was away to come on against ICT after half an hour. Gave the ground a lift, before going on to play utter shite.

But he's been ok on the whole whenever I've seen him, definitely not looked any worse than any of the rest of them.

Simon Murray was absolutely shite. Again. I don't know why 1320Lichtie has such a hard on for him.

Ofere was a real handful.

Other than that, most has already been covered except, what the f**k was this:

I thought Murray had a decent game. Initially when he went down in the box it looked like a blatant dive, on the replay there was definite contact but never a foul.

Maybe Deeboy has genuine reasons for not being at the game but it seems bizarre that he berated others for not attending.

Anyway that's the inevitable finally confirmed. Shite season, I'm glad it's over in all but name.

Hope the Dees enjoy themselves celebrating the biggest victory they've had in over four decades.

I thought Murray had a decent game. Initially when he went down in the box it looked like a blatant dive, on the replay there was definite contact but never a foul.

Maybe Deeboy has genuine reasons for not being at the game but it seems bizarre that he berated others for not attending.

Anyway that's the inevitable finally confirmed. Shite season, I'm glad it's over in all but name.

Hope the Dees enjoy themselves celebrating the biggest victory they've had in over four decades.

Doon

he was being treated like some saviour by the home support when he was away to come on against ICT after half an hour. Gave the ground a lift, before going on to play utter shite.

:lol:

I've no greenies left but that made me laugh out loud (LOL).

Thank you.

Thought Durnan finally looked like a defender had Hemmings in his back pocket, Ofere done well too.

90% of the squad gtf (Dixon first) GTF, Mixu sacked tomorrow morning hopefully, or even better maybe leave tonight?

Someone explain to me how Stewart got motm, was shite all night

I'm not sure why it's so difficult for you lot to understand. If you don't want to go, don't. If you're coming on here and saying you're not going because the team is shite - especially after being extremely vocal when the team you had was very decent, expect me to call you a shitehouse.

Archived