Dundee FC vs Dundee United - The Doon Derby

Football's a funny old game, eh?

Stonewall penalty not given - 2 minutes later the offender scores to put Inited one up. He then proceeds to miss a sitter and almost instantly Dundee equalise.

The standard of football somehow managed to drop a level from the first, but the aggro picked up a bit.

Paul Paton doing his big man routine and nailing the youngest player on the park.

Unlucky Paul, the Derry Prince just relegated you cùnts.

Hooly sitting bawling his eyes out caught on TV was fucking beautiful, he's very, very vocal about all things Dundee.

GIRFUY. :)

Hooly is an utter space cadet!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody else is, you are, totally obsessed, like you are with all things United.

Don't even go to games but you'll be all over Uniteds thread giving it big licks as per usual even though your teams just secured a fantastic moment tonight.

Poor

Direct all your anger at me, it might get more tangy boabbee for you.

Shame Si will never be interested, you love sick Tam McB.

Where are Rangers fans getting karma from? Do they not realise EVERYBODY thinks they're c***s, not just United?

They're thanking Kane on Twitter as the man who scored the equaliser and done it for them.

Hemmings said he never touched the ball.

I don't think that could have been scripted any better. I hope all you dayglo c***s felt sick as Wighton scored. Get it fucking up you! Enjoy your trips to Greenock and Dumbarton next season where you may actually win. Maybe.

Craig Wighton, born and bred Dee who came up through the Dundee youth system, scored the injury time goal that definitively relegated United at dens, while wearing the number 33 shirt, 33 years after the arabs won the league at dens.

Hollywood level scripting. Not a dry eye in the house. etc. etc.

Direct all your anger at me, it might get more tangy boabbee for you.

Shame Si will never be interested, you love sick Tam McB.

I'm not angry in the slightest. I cannot believe what I've just witnessed to be honest, work will be a great laugh tomorrow, a once in a lifetime thing that and another belter of a Derby.

I'm over the moon for Wighton too, a Dundee lad getting to have such a huge moment.

Simon Murray was absolutely shite. Again. I don't know why 1320Lichtie has such a hard on for him.

Ofere was a real handful.

Other than that, most has already been covered except, what the f**k was this:

post-12782-0-18718200-1462226580_thumb.j

I don't think that could have been scripted any better. I hope all you dayglo c***s felt sick as Wighton scored. Get it fucking up you! Enjoy your trips to Greenock and Dumbarton next season where you may actually win. Maybe.

Can't believe it. Wighton with the winning goal. Can't even imagine how that must have felt.

Craig Wighton, born and bred Dee who came up through the Dundee youth system, scored the injury time goal that definitively relegated United at dens, while wearing the number 33 shirt, 33 years after the arabs won the league at dens.

Hollywood level scripting. Not a dry eye in the house. etc. etc.

post-25521-0-87834600-1462226793_thumb.j

Simon Murray was absolutely shite. Again. I don't know why 1320Lichtie has such a hard on for him.

Ofere was a real handful.

Other than that, most has already been covered except, what the f**k was this:

Aye, what f**king fight? They've been bottom since October FFS.

I went expecting to be relegated, but feared that we would be totally horsed, 3-0 down at half time kind of thing. I feared the shankly would be half empty, and I feared there would be a " fire drill" as Dundee put in their fourth in the second half.

None of those fears materialised.

It panned out the way so many of our games have this season, we went ahead, and for a brief spell, looked comfortable on the ball. Then we get to the 80 th minute and capitulate. Sums up the season and as has been said, we got what we deserved.

I stayed to the end and clapped the team off, not because they deserved it, not because they'd played well, but because at the end of the day, they're my team. And you support your team through thick and thin.

Tonight belongs to the Dee,

However the Derry are, and will continue to be, full of wanks.

Thank you, and goodnight.

Because he played for Arbroath and he's "seen what he can do". Thought he was alright second half funnily enough, the whole dive and fucking up a 2 on 1 aside. Dragged the CH's out of position.

Archived