Dundee FC vs Dundee United - The Doon Derby

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was watching the first Derby this season when Spittal had the game of his life.

We played some good stuff then cause we actually played wingers and got the ball wide. The opposite of mixu tactics

We played some good stuff then cause we actually played wingers and got the ball wide. The opposite of mixu tactics

Very interesting. Thank you.

What's the fucking point ?

If I remember correctly, we were abysmal in the first half of that game

If I remember correctly, we were abysmal in the first half of that game

You got fucking pumped. Was a classic Dundee performance.

Dominated first half missing excellent chances (Nick Ross!), sucker punched in the 2nd half where we were woeful.

Thankfully we were playing the biggest bottles in the league.

Thank you

I'm deliberating on whether a complete annihilation would be more enjoyable than a last second equaliser. Obviously beating United comprehensively and lapping up their misery would be awesome. But imagine the scenes if United had thought they'd escaped Dens without being relegated then a Paul Dixon sliced clearance clearly strikes Kane Hemmings arm and trundles past a helpless Kawashima, with only 3 seconds left on the clock. Imagine the scenes. Imagine it. RIP Derry.

Guest DAVIDB69

Standing firm not watching the game or going.

Will watch Chelsea v Spurs and keep an eye on the snooker

I'm deliberating on whether a complete annihilation would be more enjoyable than a last second equaliser. Obviously beating United comprehensively and lapping up their misery would be awesome. But imagine the scenes if United had thought they'd escaped Dens without being relegated then a Paul Dixon sliced clearance clearly strikes Kane Hemmings arm and trundles past a helpless Kawashima, with only 3 seconds left on the clock. Imagine the scenes. Imagine it. RIP Derry.

Ludo as I said earlier I was favouring the annihilation but I have to say the scenario you paint is almost sexual in the level of pleasure it's giving me. I'm changing my stance ^^^ as Ludo describes please.

Anyone else slightly afraid that our hubris may backfire.

I hope we give Utd a doing, but we fear that we may be far too confident.

Had to pass this on:

Monday can't come quick enough.

I'm itching tae ma feet.

The Dee are gonna relegate.

The team fae doon the street.

The Arabs hate that Thomson.

The villain of the peace.

Maist would take the chance I guess.

To rap him in the teeth.

He sold their gems to Celtic.

He had to make a buck.

Does Delia know he has them?

He couldnae gae a cluck.

It's good to be a Dark Blue though.

It makes us feel aw nice.

The ones that play at Tannadice

Will pay the heavy price.

So next year's Fitba battle.

Will be visits to Dungvermin.

Maybe Raith n Morton too.

It's really some far travlin.

But through it all.

The thick n thin.

Support your team be vocal.

And long for that far day again.

When you'll be playing local!

So get some sleep n have a rest.

And roll up in your tens.

Coz in twenty or so hours.

You'll be coming roon tae Dens.

Happy Doon Derby day a'body.

My favoured option would be a couple of early goals so 3/4 of the stadium could party for the entire match and go through the full songbook to rub it right in. I doubt there would be any dabs left at the end in that scenario.

In the event that we don't f**k it up tonight, could someone please film and post the mass evacuation from the Shankly as their fate is confirmed.

Thank you.

Can't see me making this now. Will watch in from the comfort of my sofa. I can only imagine at this stage the shite formation and tactics Mixu will adopt.

I wonder if I can get a rebate on my ticket.

Archived