Dundee FC vs Dundee United - The Doon Derby

I'll miss your thinly veiled threats and insults the most though. :wub:

No you won't. You'll be over every United thread next season like a cheap suit. It won't surprise me in the least if you're not the most prolific poster in some of these threads.

I'd bookmark this post to draw it to your attention in the future but I don't know how.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think I'd prefer an absolute thrashing. Something like 7 or 8 zip. A couple of Arabs sent off. Something totally demoralising that will take years to get over.

This would be my preference, but I fear we'll shite the bed again. It's the Dundee way.

Think I'd prefer an absolute thrashing. Something like 7 or 8 zip. A couple of Arabs sent off. Something totally demoralising that will take years to get over.

What about 6-2?

I was hoping for an improvement on that!!

I don't think we will beat you any more than 6-2 tbh.

Where are you sitting on Monday; I'll give you a wave as I head off (about 4.25 probably).

Hope we do get pumped, so on Tuesday Mixu can get sacked and we can tell all the shite to gtf and find new club

Happy Days

If you're looking for a new club you are not welcome at Dens.

Thank you.

I don't think we will beat you any more than 6-2 tbh.

Where are you sitting on Monday; I'll give you a wave as I head off (about 4.25 probably).

Main Stand - where you lot should be. Is 4.25 not 3 hours before the game starts??

Main Stand - where you lot should be. Is 4.25 not 3 hours before the game starts??

Yeah it's my own form of protest. If Mixu is still in place next season I'm leaving 3 hours before the start of every game.

Hopefully not fans running on the pitch is a minter unless it was like last day of season in 2014

And it'd probably get the Derry shut for good this time. It's already pretty much on its last warning.

Dear Dundee Utd.

Please for 90 mins on Monday can you get your act together and take 3 points of your vastly (this season) superior neighbours.

Just so we can maintain 7th place

Thank you

If anything is going to inspire the United players it's this post.

#doitforferben1994

Exactly I'm with biggie on this.

Let's get into this shower of shite

Nice one G-Man.

No you won't. You'll be over every United thread next season like a cheap suit. It won't surprise me in the least if you're not the most prolific poster in some of these threads.

I will also be popping in for a 'chit-chat', now and again.

Thank you.

Archived