Dundee FC vs Dundee United - The Doon Derby

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are there so few dabs who actually believe they might win on Monday? I'm anticipating they will.

As far as I'm concerned - Hamilton will beat Killie and United will avoid defeat against us, in a huge anticlimax.

As far as I'm concerned - Hamilton will beat Killie and United will avoid defeat against us, in a huge anticlimax.

We can only relegate them if killie win, any other result in that game means we cant relegate them. Would be scenes if we did

Are people seriously suggesting that United will get something from this game?

I think it's more that this seasons Dundee squad has previous for shitting the bed when fans expect a result. See Dundee vs Dunfermline, Dundee vs Rangers, and Dundee vs Hamilton for details.

Are people seriously suggesting that United will get something from this game?

Quite bizarre. There's no motivation left in the team, no viable tactical approach, and we've nothing up front, nor in midfield, nor defence.

United are sitting ducks here. A fucking terrible team full of shitebags walking out to a full Dens Park, miles behind with virtually no hope of turning it around, no futures for a lot of them to play for, it's away to be a hiding.

Whereas Dundee have a lot to play for?

Let's not forget, we'll have about two players who actually give a shit. It could be a hiding, in the exact same way it could be an embarrassment.

Well no. But you'll be backed by a sell out Dens with the potential of relegating United...

:lol:

Not really. I know what Sundee are like, I wouldn't be any more confident of it was Arbroath we were playing. I'm even less confident now Kerr is out. Not that he's an excellent player, but he's a Derry boy. Even if we were 33-0 up, the boy would still run himself into the ground and 100% in every tackle.

There's a big fear a lot of the team out on Monday just can't be bothered.

McGowan aside. 8)

I feel we might win if Killie do - much like I said last week, we are capable of matching their result to extend the false hope/to look like complete shitebags* (dependent on Killie result).

I think, however, that, in an almighty alignment of the planets/big f*cking karma-type thing, Killie will win, and Dundee will relegate us with a 6-2 victory. Put your house on it.

Archived