Stranraer v Cowdenbeath

A 1-0 win at #2? Tough season for you lot indeed.

Aye. One of the most one sided 1-0's you'll ever see. Took your lot 75 minutes to cross the halfway line.

Face it. Your team were shocking that day and came unstuck. Bit like your appearance on this thread.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It must be very, very close. It's the only 'achievement' I've ever seen Cowden fans mention on P&B. 

It's good to have that memory while you're getting pumped by Edinburgh City next season.

It's fair to say I'm going to miss your amazing fishing attempts next season. Can always rely on you for some intelligent chat.

I am wondering if there is no supporters' bus going to Stranraer.  I remember I got on Hibees' bus to Dingwall when Nishy was playing for Hibs.  It was not comfortable but at least I did not need to drive the long way.

I am wondering if there is no supporters' bus going to Stranraer.  I remember I got on Hibees' bus to Dingwall when Nishy was playing for Hibs.  It was not comfortable but at least I did not need to drive the long way.

Supporter bus stopped due to lack of numbers going on it although the Junction Bar SC bus is still on the go.

Unsure about this one. Our form since Christmas has been great but, with both teams having all to play for I think it could go any way.

Looking at the teams we seem to have less injury worries than Cowdenbeath with should be a bonus.

Would expect Stranraer to be unchanged from last week.

Archived