Stranraer v Cowdenbeath

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strong words. In the event of a win not being the outcome what have you planned.

Protest?

Violence?

Angry posts on an Internet forum?

Season ticket at Ibrox?

None of the above well maybe the 3Rd one but I will try and make a conscious effort to stay away from P and B if it's the playoffs.

The key as hard as it is to stomach this season is to turn out in numbers especially if the playoffs is likely.

We will be fine hopefully come 4.45 this Saturday

2 1 Cowden win hopefully if we do not win the team and Colin Nish only have themselves to blame if we end up in the playoffs.

I like many will accept nothing less than a win.

On the positive side ignoring the game against Alloa last game last year which was also a gutless performance and shameful scenes from a certain player we are known to pull surprises on our last games like we did at Eep and New Douglas Park.

What if we drew and both Stenny and Brechin got beat?

Have a green dot for that

I will be in WJ with a smirk on my face if that happens ðŸ 😂

I obviously would accept a draw if other results go our way but the team can't afford to think like that they must go out knowing a win and nothing less.

I will be in WJ with a smirk on my face if that happens ðŸ 😂

I obviously would accept a draw if other results go our way but the team can't afford to think like that they must go out knowing a win and nothing less.

Yeah, shame we are not at home to someone worse than us, like Stenny. Then we could be confident about winning. Oh wait a minute...

If we did score first, we all know what would happen.

Yeah. We would sit back and play like we were 3-0 up in a meaningless friendly and wonder why the opposition were giving 100% effort, chasing every ball and pushing 4 up front.

You can almost predict what will happen. We will score early and then allow Stranraer to pound our goal until we concede about 5 goals. Then Nish will take Spence off and replace him with a defender.

You can almost predict what will happen. We will score early and then allow Stranraer to pound our goal until we concede about 5 goals. Then Nish will take Spence off and replace him with a defender.

Or replace him with Caldwell with about 10 minutes to go 😕

Let's give the team the benefit of the doubt though and hopefully they including Nish will prove themselves on Saturday with a play for the shirt performance.

I'm actually not expecting anything other than a pumping to be honest. Just that, being a Cowden fan, we never know what we are going to get one Saturday to the next. I don't think we deserve to survive automatically but if we do I will be delighted.

Archived