Stranraer v Cowdenbeath

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't mind them staying up so I can go and watch Bournemouth there next season, missed out on going down this season.

Better at Sunderland. Easy to get tickets for any game without paying to be a member and easy to get to the free park and ride just off the motorway.

Better at Sunderland. Easy to get tickets for any game without paying to be a member and easy to get to the free park and ride just off the motorway.

I know someone on the Newcastle ticket database so they can get me a ticket, whatever one of them stay up (if any) will do me! Have the back up of the smoggies  probably coming up.

I have been to Stranraer Police Station and Sheriff (I think) Court for work years ago, but I cannot remember if a football club was there.  Is it free to park a car there?

I have been to Stranraer Police Station and Sheriff (I think) Court for work years ago, but I cannot remember if a football club was there. Is it free to park a car there?

Yeah, football club is in the park and you park on grass next to ground

So a win or draw and Stenny or Brechin to lose we stay up. Will be tough as Stranraer will need to win to guarantee 4th spot.

We just beat Stranraer who were going for the points too. Doesn't seem that long ago where Brechin got the dreadful combo of losing at Dunfermline whilst you lot won up at Balmoor. Nobody was expecting that, especially the Pars fans watching them win the league that day. Nothing surprises me anymore, especially when a Forfar v Brechin relegation derby is involved.

Both Brechin and Cowden are no strangers to the late, late goal in big games. A rather nervy afternoon awaits...

Massive game obviously. For me I would put donaldson back in at right back with dean pushed forward. Centre mid of.... its like picking from the worst players but I would go kane/miller/milne or kane/gibbons/milne. Stick to mcdaid out left but he needs to up his performance also.

our midfielders are one of the worst ive seen at my time following cowden

gibbons/kane/hughes/beaumont and then throw in millar/scullion who plays there also. Bring back robbo who was full of drive/neat touches.. still pissed off he used to get stick towards the end... this is why its not always grass is greener trying to get in new players..

Massive game obviously. For me I would put donaldson back in at right back with dean pushed forward. Centre mid of.... its like picking from the worst players but I would go kane/miller/milne or kane/gibbons/milne. Stick to mcdaid out left but he needs to up his performance also.

our midfielders are one of the worst ive seen at my time following cowden

gibbons/kane/hughes/beaumont and then throw in millar/scullion who plays there also. Bring back robbo who was full of drive/neat touches.. still pissed off he used to get stick towards the end... this is why its not always grass is greener trying to get in new players..

I much prefer Deano at right back. I think he drifts in and out of the game at right midfield whereas he is always involved at right back. That and Donaldson is woeful - he's out of position more times than he's in.

I'd probably bring Kenny in at left back and push Mo forward, moving McDaid to the right. Gibbons is brutal so he can get to f**k. I'd have Hughes (who I don't rate either) and Miller with Milne just in front.

2 1 Cowden win hopefully if we do not win the team and Colin Nish only have themselves to blame if we end up in the playoffs.

I like many will accept nothing less than a win.

On the positive side ignoring the game against Alloa last game last year which was also a gutless performance and shameful scenes from a certain player we are known to pull surprises on our last games like we did at Eep and New Douglas Park.

Archived