Falkirk v Morton

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah you just have to look at the long list of 3rd and 4th placed playoff teams that have won promotion. Here wai a minute there aren't any.

Partick 2006

Queens' Park 2007

Arbroath 2008

Stenhousemuir 2009

Dumbarton 2012

Stranraer 2012

Stirling 2014

Of course, you were trying to build a separate straw man argument, based upon one - yes a whole one - campaign in which the current Championship play-off system has been in operation.

But you made a c**t of it; gutted for you.

Partick 2006

Queens' Park 2007

Arbroath 2008

Stenhousemuir 2009

Dumbarton 2012

Stranraer 2012

Stirling 2014

Of course, you were trying to build a separate straw man argument, based upon one - yes a whole one - campaign in which the current Championship play-off system has been in operation.

Well there's been two, but I'm sure you knew that. I'm sure you also know the team finishing 3rd of 4th in leagues 1 and 2 play four games, as opposed to a potential 6 games to get promoted. Looks like not for the first time, you've made a c**t of it.

Oh dear, and that was edited as well.

Partick 2006

Queens' Park 2007

Arbroath 2008

Stenhousemuir 2009

Dumbarton 2012

Stranraer 2012

Stirling 2014

Trying to work out how both Motherwell and Hamilton benefitted from play offs in consecutive seasons when there's only been one season the system has been in in operation. Now that's a head scratcher.

I think the cunty use of italics may be confusing me here.

Partick 2006

Queens' Park 2007

Arbroath 2008

Stenhousemuir 2009

Dumbarton 2012

Stranraer 2012

Stirling 2014

:lol:

I am shocked that you've made a tit of yourself on yet another thread

Partick 2006

Queens' Park 2007

Arbroath 2008

Stenhousemuir 2009

Dumbarton 2012

Stranraer 2012

Stirling 2014

Forgive my ignorance of the seaside leagues play off system, something you will know more about than me but have Morton competed in them ?

I don't support Leicester but I've talked a lot about them winning a league in another country. I hope that's ok, I know I'm not qualified or anything.

Partick 2006

Queens' Park 2007

Arbroath 2008

Stenhousemuir 2009

Dumbarton 2012

Stranraer 2012

Stirling 2014

Leagues 1 and 2 have a different system.

This is the third season of the Championship playoffs.

You made a c**t of it; gutted for you.

Archived