Falkirk v Morton

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's imperative the fans stay with the players on Sunday, especially if there is to be twists and turns. Last thing we want is anxiety get into our play from usual suspects in both stands

It's in our hands and I'm confident we will do it. COYB

Unfortunately I feel the players are starting to look a little tired (even the fit ones) and we have too many players carrying injuries and suspensions for this.

I would start O'Hara and Baird and bring Miller and McHugh on later to change things if need be.

Right back is going to be a particular problem.

Whatever happens though I think Houstie's done an exceptional job this season with the resources we have compared to Hibs and Sevco but I feel that if we finish 3rd we'll be knackered trying to get through the play offs.

All this hyperventilating over the opportunity to skip a play-off round is utterly tragic. It demonstrates very little confidence in either side's ability to win through a far from daunting challenge.

I'd edge towards a shitfest, low-scoring draw were all things equal, but it depends on how the different motivations for both sides play out on the day.

Guest Back Post Misses

^^^ BPM getting warmed up for another close season of moaning like f'ck.

Is the shop open on Monday ? #keyrings

^^^^^

"Congratulations Rangers"

Guest Back Post Misses

All this hyperventilating over the opportunity to skip a play-off round is utterly tragic. It demonstrates very little confidence in either side's ability to win through a far from daunting challenge.

I'd edge towards a shitfest, low-scoring draw were all things equal, but it depends on how the different motivations for both sides play out on the day.

If we didn't have Grant and McGrandles injured I think Falkirk would not be as concerned. In saying that had those two been fit we would already have been clear in second.

Archived