Clyde v Stirling

agreed haha unbelievable stuff from this stirling fan. a clip!

Looked like a yellow to me imo, quite disappointed at size of crowd at Broadwood only 704 at match,estimate the Albion support was 90-100 not many Clyde supporters their, even Elgin had a lot more 1.193, poor show for a team hoping to get promoted.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was torture, absolute dire stuff from Stirling, although Sean Burns scored an absolute worldly.

Nobody showed up for us and as they were applauding the support coming off the pitch I turned to the guy behind me and said "hopefully that's the last we see of most of them" and I standby that.

That performance just summed our season up for me. Sloppy defending leading to goal, absolutely no creativity or ideas going forward, no punch in attack and indiscipline costing us with a Red card.

It was as bad as the 6-0 mauling by East Fife.....infact it may have been worse, had Clyde not taken their foot off the pedal then it could have been anything.

The board have stuck by McLaren but in return he can't afford to be loyal to this group of players. The majority of them disgraced the club last season and they have let the club down again this season.....what makes it worse is McLaren's own signings, by and large, have also let us down!!

It's plain and simple, we need a clear out and hopefully the fact that there has been no recent news about contract renewals means that there will be.

Honestly, £12 for me, £6 for my son, a rotten cup of coffee costing £2 and £2.50 for a programme that my son wanted......what a day.

PS - I was looking past 2 crowded technical areas so am in no fit place to say if it was a Ref Card offence or not.

being honest can understand how you feel we have all been there and bought the tee shirt , just about turn of the year though Stirling would be up challenging , take consultation that your going to the football with your son and what you said he is a Stirling albion fan , the goods days make days like this even sweeter

respect

Well done to Clyde on extending the season that one stage further. Not getting any further ahead than that as Elgin are ominous opposition. However Clyde have been very streaky this season both good and bad! So who knows and who ever knows when it comes to playoffs.

We could be looking at a very different League 2 for a change if certain results occur in the next couple weeks and obviously whoever goes up will be seeing a lot of new teams.

Congratulations to the Gypos for making the play offs. Now let's hope Elgin do you over.

Jackie Campbell. He made Jackie Brambles look talented...and Andy Anderson look normal

Now off you go with your, just two, major honours, but do drop by again when your wee team do something relevant.

Luvvies, forever in our shadow

Extremely good performance today from the whole team. Everyone put a good shift in a challenged for every ball. 2nd goal for us was a good one. Stirlings was an absolute topper, even applauded it myself, it was a belter of a strike from the boy.

Encouraging to see a strong performance all round after the past few weeks going into the playoffs. Shame Annan couldn't get a 2nd to put QP out because if we get past Elgin I don't have much confidence in beating QP if they beat Cowdenbeath.

And congratulations to East Fife on their deserved title win.

Onwards and upwards. Mon the Bully!

Regular season summation; From a Clyde viewpoint, without a Gunn or Austin, in truth we've done excellently to sustain our position. The most honest manager in the country has, whether or not c***s like it, has squeezed 100% out of those who wish to be squeezed, and our ever-evident limitations haven't prevented a route to L1 opening up. Despite the collapse, the title simply was never ours to lose. We're in the rat race, let's be the dirtiest, biggest rats around!!

have to say enjoyed this season some cracking away days , think BF has done a good job and there has been progression on the park and could still result in promotion 😂

being honest can understand how you feel we have all been there and bought the tee shirt , just about turn of the year though Stirling would be up challenging , take consultation that your going to the football with your son and what you said he is a Stirling albion fan , the goods days make days like this even sweeter

respect

Good post.

What part of my post was'nt giving credit? The whole thing does!! Sitting on your hands, waiting on the autocue from the vidiprinter, barely counts. Ferguson, by and large, is singularly responsible for our outcome. It COULD have been different, but it simply wasn't our path this year. Looking at the bigger picture, the struggle clearly indicates that getting up the leagues will not, and should not, be easy. I'm a lot more content at week 36 than i was at weeks 13, 26 or 35, primarily because the guys got the job done. Finally some closure on the season can be dissected. In truth, can we really say we've had the better of Elgin or QP.....i wouldn't say so, but we have the chance to put THAT to bed. All in all, we deserved to be third....and everything that goes with it. For those incapable of reading between lines, that does NOT mean we don't deserve a crack at going up*

Wasn't talking about you mate, was meaning ones who are on the fans Facebook page, not sure if you're on that?

What part of my post was'nt giving credit? The whole thing does!! Sitting on your hands, waiting on the autocue from the vidiprinter, barely counts. Ferguson, by and large, is singularly responsible for our outcome. It COULD have been different, but it simply wasn't our path this year. Looking at the bigger picture, the struggle clearly indicates that getting up the leagues will not, and should not, be easy. I'm a lot more content at week 36 than i was at weeks 13, 26 or 35, primarily because the guys got the job done. Finally some closure on the season can be dissected. In truth, can we really say we've had the better of Elgin or QP.....i wouldn't say so, but we have the chance to put THAT to bed. All in all, we deserved to be third....and everything that goes with it. For those incapable of reading between lines, that does NOT mean we don't deserve a crack at going up*

Also, not sure what you mean with the sitting on your hands, waiting on the autocue from the vidiprinter comment?!

Looked like a yellow to me imo, quite disappointed at size of crowd at Broadwood only 704 at match,estimate the Albion support was 90-100 not many Clyde supporters their, even Elgin had a lot more 1.193, poor show for a team hoping to get promoted.

Thought there was more than that there, if so then that is pretty poor, would like us to get close to 1,000 on Tuesday night though !!

Just watched the highlights online and Stirling Albion's defending is the worst I've seen this season, and that's coming from a boy who saw his own side concede 80 league goals.

All the best for next season's play-off push under Stuart McLaren.

Not directed at you either BWSH, i'm not on the fans page, but the number of people who i'd heard expected us to f**k it up from afar (and watching other teams btw) and thinlking a stupid wee tweet gives them 'fandom' is ridiculous. Sorry for crossed line!

You haven't mate, just difficult to gauge how things are meant to be taken online sometimes!

well when you bring 350 plus to a bog standard away game (like we did at your ground this season)in the this division come back and let me know

thought millen was excellent yesterday backed up the the two central defenders brilliantly

didn't think anyone had a bad game like Kirkpatrick through the middle first time for ages we have someone who drive ahead of the forwards

Archived