Clyde v Stirling

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've not heard anything about Doris but BF is definitely looking all over for a striker.

Phil Johnston has never impressed me. Lightning quick, which we undeniably could do with but never really seen much end product from him. Interesting to see if he plays tomorrow.

I've not heard anything about Doris but BF is definitely looking all over for a striker.

Phil Johnston has never impressed me. Lightning quick, which we undeniably could do with but never really seen much end product from him. Interesting to see if he plays tomorrow.

According to club website struggling with groin strain so would be surprised if he plays tomorrow.

With Barry Ferguson's long ball tactics, I honestly don't think it would be the right move for Doris and would do his career no favours at all.

I like Doris, and it goes without saying that I would like to see him stay for another season at least, but it's inevitable he'll go at some point, however not to Clyde (or Arbroath to go with RTB other "rumour") as he can play at a better club than League 2 level.

Archived