Clyde v Stirling

Our form at the end of that season was 5 wins and 2 draws in the last 7 - Hit form at the right time and carried it into the playoffs.

Those 7 games were some of the best football ive seen us play

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those 7 games were some of the best football ive seen us play

most important thing was you got promoted and must have been a great end to the season especially as it was unexpected with 7 /8 games to go

Definite signs of Clyde trying to mitigate their failure when it hasn't even happened yet.

Should the scale of a "bottle" be measured by factors such as how close the prize was, how much was written about it being a formality and failure to recognise the obvious inability to ever win the prize.

For this season fans can judge if any team fits these criteria in terms of the title and which team might qualify if they miss the top four.

Having read from afar in recent months on this forum I have decided to start posting again so when I mention the wrong topic in a thread don't give me the "Clyde forum for this pish" patter.

With regards to the game this week everyone needs to forget about last 4/5 games, aye they have been gash and Hampden last week topped it all off however this is a one game chance to get in playoffs then who knows what might happen, might play those amateurs again and beat them over two games!

Still confused as to why Waters has been dropped and also does anyone know if Higgins is back this week?

One more thing which is off topic but what is the prize money break down for SPFL League 2?

Cheers.

WAC

Having read from afar in recent months on this forum I have decided to start posting again so when I mention the wrong topic in a thread don't give me the "Clyde forum for this pish" patter.

With regards to the game this week everyone needs to forget about last 4/5 games, aye they have been gash and Hampden last week topped it all off however this is a one game chance to get in playoffs then who knows what might happen, might play those amateurs again and beat them over two games!

Still confused as to why Waters has been dropped and also does anyone know if Higgins is back this week?

One more thing which is off topic but what is the prize money break down for SPFL League 2?

Cheers.

WAC

not sure why waters was dropped might be his loan period finishes on saturday? so if we make the play offs then gibson would have to be in goals 

it is a one of game still haven't written off our chances ,just need to hope we can get  a turnaround in performances 

Good comments WAC! And welcome back, I'm new here!

Perhaps too late in the day now but I'd like to think the club might think of lowering admission for this one and get out into Cumbernauld promoting this game as a bumper crowd could be the injection of energy this team needs to reach the playoffs!

Perhaps too late in the day now but I'd like to think the club might think of lowering admission for this one and get out into Cumbernauld promoting this game as a bumper crowd could be the injection of energy this team needs to reach the playoffs!

not a bad idea but quite short notice problem is don't think the club has infrastructure to go round promoting would need volunteers

not a bad idea but quite short notice problem is don't think the club has infrastructure to go round promoting would need volunteers

Also dont think the people of Cumbernauld give a shit about Clyde either

Thanks! Yes the wheels would probably have to already be in motion but perhaps if top story on the website, daily reminders on the Twitter and the Facebook and an ad in the paper it might still be doable.

Thanks! Yes the wheels would probably have to already be in motion but perhaps if top story on the website, daily reminders on the Twitter and the Facebook and an ad in the paper it might still be doable.

true worth a try in social media

Check SPFL rule132 and sub paragraphs. Not allowed as concessions are already in place.

Archived