Clyde v Stirling

Difficult game for the Albion. Our fans will be desperate for a win against the team everyone loves to hate but Clyde will raise their game for this one.

It's what happens when the big team visits.

heard opening the away stand for the big albion support would get there early make sure you get a seat

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha!! f**k Hibs. You just go and worry about your own problems seeing as you lot keep Hibsing it at every opportunity!!

Please remind me when you last won the Scottish Cup?? I don't think anyone in Scotland is old enough to remember it. I'll just look at our record (3 times) and look at your wee team and laugh. f**k the Hibs and f**k Alan Stubbs too, always thought he was a wee Scouse c**t

:lol: :lol:

Agreed... That doesn't reflect the opinion of all Clyde fans as I want use to win Cup and go up.

But less of the trying to noise us up ffs.

Your fellow supporters need to stop being so angry all the time and the laughing stock of the forum. I don't mind Clyde as it happens, enjoyed them pumping Celtic out the cup. It's just a large proportion of your clubs supporters on here seem to be complete zoomers :lol:

heard opening the away stand for the big albion support would get there early make sure you get a seat

You sure that stand is big enough for our massive support? Will probably need the one behind the goal open to

Last game of the season tomorrow for us as we travel to meet a Clyde side who need to win in order to get into the playoffs.

End of a poor season for us, all I am hoping for is a decent performance from the team and the young guys like Moses, Davidson, Kavanagh start.

Can we put a spanner in the works tomorrow and dash Clyde's hopes who knows but it would be nice if we can do that.

Prediction Clyde 1 Albion 1

So we start Moses and kavanaugh who do we drop both there goals came from Doris .Or do whe refert to Beattie give me a break.All for giving youth a chance Moses scored last week but his overall performance was shit.kavanaugh came on late and scored a good goal but supplied by Doris . If both these you young lads start the Clyde defence will have the cigars out and it could get embarrassing Clyde will be so up for this game and in my opinion it's unfair on these young guys who have so much to learn about the mans game not the under 20s

Not going to be many changes for us. Think it's a certainty that Marsh will come in for someone as he's probably been the best of the rest performance wise this season. Hopefully for Watson and move Gormley up front with Gemmell. Need another big performance from Marko as Doris has caused us huge problems this year.

Archived