Places to watch Scottish Football in Blackpool?

Have a wee holiday with family coming up meaning I'm missing Raith's 1st play off match. Presuming it is televised, does anyone know where might be showing Raith v Hibs (or Falkirk). It looks likely to clash with either Man City v Real or Liverpool v Seville if moved to the Thursday :(

Have a wee holiday with family coming up meaning I'm missing Raith's 1st play off match. Presuming it is televised, does anyone know where might be showing Raith v Hibs (or Falkirk). It looks likely to clash with either Man City v Real or Liverpool v Seville if moved to the Thursday :(

I don't think there are any pubs in Blackpool and hardly any Scots go there, so probably on to plums.

Is madchester still open? Did they not used to have loads of teles showing all different channels?

Yeah, still there. Next door to my hotel! (Seabank) watched soccer sat in there once, total dive and stunk of pish.

I contacted a pub/sports bar on Facebook who have 8 TV's, they said wouldn't be a problem having it on one telly, just won't be sound, I can live with that!

It better be bloody on!

I work abroad, and have this problem quite often. Rather than go to some less than salubrious bar,that most likely will stink of pish, I recommend the following. Take a laptop or tablet to the bar of your choice, hook in to their free wifi and then watch BBC Alba. Although I'm not entirely sure that it's being televised on Alba.  If not, with a bit of VPN trickery you could change to a foreign IP address and then watch it on Raith, Hibs or Falkirk TV for a fee. the commentary can be a bit biased at times, but its still better than missing the game.

Archived