Well done ed city

Mary Hinge

You might get the impression that the Shire finish bottom every year but the facts don't back that up. (Conveniently) ignoring this season Shire have finished bottom only twice in the previous 8 years. And were also in the playoffs 2 seasons running. 

I'm amazed you took Streetboy seriously enough to bother replying when he said "Edinburgh City will have a massive support from many other clubs fans". The Lilywhites know they've got a big task for hearts and hibs minds ahead

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done City, all the best against Shire. Still can't help but think this next part is utter fucking bullshit. High and low play off I'm fine with, but bottom is fucking bottom, Shire should be doon. Fucking wankish way of doing it imo

Watched the game today, first off congratulations on Edinburgh city. Based on today's performance though I think East Stirling will be heavy favourites. city were really poor, so were cove but at least the away side tried to make a game of it. Good luck to city, I think they'll need it!

Anyone got any idea how much it'll be to get into meadowbank for the first leg? Might head to this assuming Hibs aren't playing at Easter road that day

It was their usual £5 today.

Final is under SPFL auspices but I don't know if they give a minimum admission (hopefully not - get as many as possible in, IMO).

Watched the game today, first off congratulations on Edinburgh city. Based on today's performance though I think East Stirling will be heavy favourites. city were really poor, so were cove but at least the away side tried to make a game of it. Good luck to city, I think they'll need it!

Being 3-0 doon away side HAD to make a game of it!!

No room for another Edinburgh club I'm afraid.

Rubbish - Edinburgh has not only grown considerably since the 1940s, but the culture has changed enormously so that the smothering introspection which effectively meant no room for any clubs outside of Hearts/Hibs/St Bernard's has gone (along with the latter side!). Meadowbank showed the potential was there for another side to find a niche - Edinburgh City will get on just fine.

Oh we are down at Gretna next week but the following week should be ok?

How much is it on the Cit-eh supporters bus? I've already made my "feed the Moose & he will score" banner.

Grimbo

Aren't Spartans and Edinburgh City rivals seems strange to want your rivals up and to go on their supporters buses.

I don't know about City but I know Spartans core support is 300.

😂😂 you know f**k all. There must be 260 all standing behind grim and the camera then

Archived