Well done ed city

Mary Hinge

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Go on and gain league status?" They only won the first leg of a first playoff. Even if they see off cove I doubt they'll overcome East Stirling, big step up to league two level

nothing wrong whatsoever with opening post.what in your eyes make East Stirling such strong favorites

Think the problem with the play offs is Edinburgh City have to play these games in quick succession.

Little time for injured players to recover.

Where as the bottom team from the spl can sit back for a couple of weeks and get players back.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Im guessing you havent watched Shire this season?

city absolutely pissed league.east Stirling been shit all year.if it doesn't happen this year I'd be surprised if it ever did

How ironic would it be if City get promoted then get relegated next season by Spartans, I hope they finish 2nd bottom so that it doesn't happen.

Grimbo

Eta City not Spartans obviously before some smarty pants comes on.

Dont get why people want Shire to stay up. Personally think it would be best if Shire went down, let them rebuild and come up and maybe offer something.

Agree with you bud, the Shire offer nothing to the league time they went replaced with some fresh blood, been dead wood for far to long

As Rab said nothing taken for granted at the moment from us but we have put ourselves in a better position after yesterday's result. I would prefer the games in quick succession as it keeps us ticking over. Less time for injured players to recover fair enough but that's business as usual anyway and what any team has to cope with throughout the season.

Think the problem with the play offs is Edinburgh City have to play these games in quick succession.

Little time for injured players to recover.

Where as the bottom team from the spl can sit back for a couple of weeks and get players back.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

You're wrong.

Shire played a league match yesterday and will play another one next Saturday too.

PS - Well done City - great start to playoffs!

How ironic would it be if City get promoted then get relegated next season by Spartans, I hope they finish 2nd bottom so that it doesn't happen.

Grimbo

So basically your saying if City do go up they'll finish in bottom 2.

How ironic would it be if City finished mid table or even better made the top 4 for play offs.....

If East Stirlingshire come down where are they playing Larbert or Grangemouth or elsewhere??

So basically your saying if City do go up they'll finish in bottom 2. How ironic would it be if City finished mid table or even better made the top 4 for play offs.....If East Stirlingshire come down where are they playing Larbert or Grangemouth or elsewhere??

There's talk of Grangemouth in the interim while their plans for a ground at little kerse are developed. Think they believe that sharing ochilview would not be sustainable IF they were to drop into the lowland.

Grimbo

Grimbo on the well done Edinburgh City thread only talking about Spartans getting promoted next season surely no ... :lol:

Archived