Sign in to follow this  
juniorjunior

Beith or Pollok ?

I just hope that the best team on the day prevails - obviously I would like that to be Beith - what I don't want to happen is that I leave Rugby Park feeling that we haven't played to our potential (Hurlford) or that we were robbed (Kilbirnie)

However if we play rubbish, the ref gives us a shitey penalty in the last minute of the game which we convert and we win - happy days !

Edited by Suilven

Pollok are heavy favourites. 4/7 is the best you can get at the mo.

Saw that on the odds thread just now, genuinely surprised that Pollok are such big bookies favs. I'll be lumping on Beith. 

Edited by Shanner

There's nothing in it-in fact I wouldn't be surprised if Beith have the better of a head to head record v Lok over the last decade as they have beaten us many a time.

Really is nothing between the teams, it will be whoever performs on the day and who takes their chances. Nothing is predetermined by bookies odds or who won the league game or whenever finishes higher.

Edited by JackD1908

Graham Beaton is referee for final

Aberdeen ref . Don't know much about him but being a north region ref at least he should be impartial . Thought Mr Napier would have got it in his swift rise to the top

Aberdeen ref . Don't know much about him but being a north region ref at least he should be impartial . Thought Mr Napier would have got it in his swift rise to the top

Craig Napier got the first leg of our semi final, so when that happened I thought that would have been the end of his hopes of getting the final.

Not seen the appointments before the final, but with us still having talbot and Cambuslang to play, he could still have an impact without being in the middle.

Nearly men who have won the Premier, the West and promotion with this management team.

Sorry my bad didn't know Beith had won the Premier. I just refer to them being the team that are usually up there or about but never the main team if you catch my drift Edited by Talbot Bing

Really looking forward to this match in 1 hand and nervous as fook in the other. I think there will be plenty goals in this final.

7-7 abandoned after 14 hours of nobody missing a penalty.