Beith or Pollok ?

juniorjunior

Also what a huge support we took today.....outstanding it's all about the mighty....also was surprised at the terrible turn out from Pollok fans today.

Most of the Pollok crew will be keeping back money for the Gers return to the big time next season.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beith stand holds 5k 95/100% full says it all really. Pictures don't lie. Pollok support was pity full for such a big game. No matter right team won and a victory for junior football

Haha you win the cup and it's still all about the Pollok. Tremendous.

Don't see how we've been shut up, we are proud of what we've achieved as a club in a transitional season.

Your name suits your post. You and the club you support go perfectly hand in hand together. I had it down as 1% of Ladeside fans being a disgrace, but that % increases regularly. Your post in this thread and the other is embarrassing. Ladeside have lost finals so I'm sure you know how it feels. Glad Pollok have upset you so much this season :)

your an absoloute helmet of a boy. sit on your arse like a good girl or you just might get put on it. always on here callig the odds and ends regarding our club and fans. idiot

Pair of sad fucks, only success your club has had all season is us losing

I'm here, proud that my club learned from relegation and got to the national final, whilst our friends from Barrhead are surviving relegation year in year out. You beat us twice yes, but be assured that the wee mistakes will be ironed out and next years Pollok will be even stronger!

Didn't realise that wanting Beith to win the cup for the first time in their history, whilst beating our rivals, was so sad.

Pollok side had a lot of empty areas as well. ...but who cares who got the most fans. Just enjoy the fact that it was the juniors biggest day of the year and you got to see it. Jeezo :-/

Plenty of teams and mine would have bitten yer arm off to be there with their team.

Also what a huge support we took today.....outstanding it's all about the mighty....also was surprised at the terrible turn out from Pollok fans today.

I like the juxtaposition of it being all about the mighty, next to a statement about something that's not about the mighty. I think that's an oxymoron, or something.

For the avoidance of doubt, well done to Beith. Your players and officials were a credit to your club.

I like the juxtaposition of it being all about the mighty, next to a statement about something that's not about the mighty. I think that's an oxymoron, or something.

For the avoidance of doubt, well done to Beith. Your players and officials were a credit to your club.

You got the Moron bit correct.

Why are junior fans obsessed with crowds ? The biggest cup ye can win at your level and there's as much debate aboot the crowd size :D Bit disappointed it went straight to penalties, what was reasoning behind that as don't think it justifies the Junior grade ? Congratulations and well done Beith.

Absolutely ecstatic to finally win the scottish cup but I admit that there's no way that our biggest showpiece should be going straight to penalties.

It's not a wee regional cup here and its the biggest trophy of them all and is deserving of extra time.

Obviously just over the moon to win it regardless ï¸however I genuinely can think of the hurt for pollok fans ( we've had more scottish cup heartache in our history than anyone ) as if we got beaten in this manner then I would have been distraught .

Attendance just under 5,000

What's people's thoughts on the £10 entry fee ?

Given its £5 or £4 most weeks.

Could maybes put one or two neutrals off that it was on tv ?

Should a smaller stadium be hosting the showpiece of the season ?

How did you find the atmosphere ?

Archived