Beith or Pollok ?

juniorjunior

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Jack

You really shouldn't be on p&b if you can't take the banter.

Oh yes I support another team from Glasgow.

Quite poor rubbing it in when their team have just lost the biggest cup final of the Juniors year.

Thought Arthurlie fans would gracious then again it's been a while since they have had anything decent to boast about

Thank god we didn't have to watch grown men with cramp

while having our Sunday roast.

they have these great things now called "bananas" which contain potassium and stop cramp. The juniors should look into them. 

I know this lacks class but so glad some of these mouth pieces have been shut up. The sjfa won't be pleased but get it right round them.

Don't see how we've been shut up, we are proud of what we've achieved as a club in a transitional season.

Your name suits your post. You and the club you support go perfectly hand in hand together. I had it down as 1% of Ladeside fans being a disgrace, but that % increases regularly. Your post in this thread and the other is embarrassing. Ladeside have lost finals so I'm sure you know how it feels. Glad Pollok have upset you so much this season :)

Party in my town tonight......well no more needs said on that. I have waited till we won before I rant on pollok. Club trying to buy there way to success. Horrible club horrible small support

You know nothing. A small support that outnumbers senior teams week in week out. Biggest or at the very least second biggest in the west. Enjoy your cup win.

Also what a huge support we took today.....outstanding it's all about the mighty....also was surprised at the terrible turn out from Pollok fans today.

And I thought we brought an excellent support, as did Beith. Plenty of empty seats in your stand, not to forget you would have been swelled by neutrals. Will be interesting if we get figures for each end. Your teams won the biggest honour in the grade, yet all you care about is Pollok. Our average league attendance was 580, doubt Beith get anywhere near that.

Archived