Beith or Pollok ?

juniorjunior

Can't believe I am saying this but I hope Beith win it.

I know we have a great and sometimes bitter rivalry but its time they won the big one.

Lets hope Ladeside are applauding the cup winners onto the park next Wednesday evening....

See to be honest this magnanimous stuff gives me the dry boak.  :lol:

Wanting your rivals to lose is as much a part of football as wanting your own side to win. The internet has a lot to answer for.  

Any Kilbirnie fans out there hoping with every fibre of their being that Beith lose should be encouraged. Come and get it all out and you'll feel better!

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See to be honest this magnanimous stuff gives me the dry boak. :lol:

Wanting your rivals to lose is as much a part of football as wanting your own side to win. The internet has a lot to answer for.

Any Kilbirnie fans out there hoping with every fibre of their being that Beith lose should be encouraged. Come and get it all out and you'll feel better!

The vast majority .

See to be honest this magnanimous stuff gives me the dry boak. :lol:

im with you on this one,if they win it then good on them but I'm hoping they get beat by the usual pollok penalty in the last minute ðŸ™ðŸ»

See to be honest this magnanimous stuff gives me the dry boak.  :lol:

Agreed! No way would i be wanting Kilbirnie to win if they were in our position.

I'm hoping for a beith win then kilbirnie to pump them on the Wednesday to hopefully finish second in the league. We can't win it obviously so why not beith. Just means we need to try and win a league to maintain our superiority over them 😊

I would accept ladeside to pump us as much as they like on Wednesday mate just for us to win tomorrow :)

Every street in Beith has flags,banners, balloons, (plenty of them ) eglinton street and the main st are awash with the black and white of the mighty. Just outside the ground someone has painted their fence black and white another has painted their pavement on their driveway.

Bit bizarre. Did he add the wee hard bits of chuddy?

Good luck to both teams and enjoy your day ,pity BBC ALBA didn't have a red button to push for decent commentary

You will be fine The only words you will need to understand are Reid and McLean 

My son says if you have Sky and push the red button you should get English he thinks If it finishes in a draw does it go to extra time?

That is the case in rugby coverage, but only because they can do a simulcast of Radio Scotland's coverage. There is no BBC radio coverage of the final and they won't do a separate commentary for English speakers on Alba.

Archived