Beith or Pollok ?

juniorjunior

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bookies odds are mostly based on how much money is put on, which often as you see in other sports results in false favourites.

For the cup final it's two very evenly matched teams and I hope it's a moment of magic that wins it for someone and not a mistake (and I include both teams in that)

Looking forward to it as it has been a long time since we have last been there and I am sure both teams on and off the park will do their best to show junior football in a positive light.

My nerves are shredded already and still 5 days to go. I`m looking forward to getting back to Beith on Friday to soak up the pre match excitment feel ive been missing out on the buzz about the town since we made it to the final.

Two good footballing teams and I think there will be lots of goals.

My nerves are shredded already and still 5 days to go. I`m looking forward to getting back to Beith on Friday to soak up the pre match excitment feel ive been missing out on the buzz about the town since we made it to the final.

Two good footballing teams and I think there will be lots of goals.

That's the one thing that is missing being a Glasgow side. There isn't that buzz about the streets etc but the committee and guys on social media certainly do a good job to try and encourage it.

I am sure the atmosphere in Beith will be electric this weekend (hopefully less so post 6pm!)

Your a Glasgow side with a good support and if I'm honest being a Glasgow fella myself is why I'm hoping for a Pollok win as the Ayrshire sides have dominated the cup for a while,know there's always that bit rivalry with teams but will the Glasgow teams not be wanting Pollok to win,just asking.

Your a Glasgow side with a good support and if I'm honest being a Glasgow fella myself is why I'm hoping for a Pollok win as the Ayrshire sides have dominated the cup for a while,know there's always that bit rivalry with teams but will the Glasgow teams not be wanting Pollok to win,just asking.

We have lots of benefits being a Glasgow side - especially transport links which help our attendance and attract neutrals

But as someone who is pretty local to Newlandsfield I would love to see the shops and businesses and residents in Shawlands/ Newlands/ Langside embrace their local side the same way things like that happen in towns.

Hertha tried all this with the Kilwinning game as well n says beith were underdogs which is b******s. Think he tried to cover his own arse just in case Kilwinning beat them. This final is a coin toss n whoever turns up n what's it more will win it. Pollok aren't a better side than beith.

Guys an idiot. Seems to think by saying it on here, Pollok players will somehow feel the pressure.

Seen a great picture of Beith primary earlier, looks like the full villages will be out to support them so hoping for a good attendance. Still believe it's our year. MTLN.

Guys an idiot. Seems to think by saying it on here, Pollok players will somehow feel the pressure.

Seen a great picture of Beith primary earlier, looks like the full villages will be out to support them so hoping for a good attendance. Still believe it's our year. MTLN.

I see you're back and full of charm as usual . :huh:

You come across as a very angry individual and I will give my opinions on here and won't even lower myself to what I think of yourself .

All the best after Sunday.

No pressure on our players. For a year that was about our stability we have outdone ourselves and getting to the final is a massive bonus. Wining the thing would just be amazing for all involved. There is a whole generation of Pollok fans, myself included. Who haven't seen the club in a final. So im just thankful we have gotten here, and fingers and toes crossed we can win on the day.

I think beith will take 2500 plus to the final add the nutrals crowd should be 6000 plus a few Pollok hating ladeside fans (😅😅 joking ) looking forward to the game think it will be open and it's a toss of a coin to decide the winner, but I've got a feeling that after Leicester winning premier league and hibs winning Scottish cup this is the year of the underdog

Cmon the mighty wonder if there was a lot of neutrals in beith end would they open another stand if it got filled I seen that at a semi final at love Street to many fans and had to move them into the sides as it was the stands behind the goals they used

Archived