Beith or Pollok ?

juniorjunior

Well this is probably the first time i've been sober/calm enough to stick a wee post on here.

I am absolutely delighted to be involved with Beith Juniors in the year they win the Scottish Cup, What a day and what a club!

I managed to grab a photo of myself holding the cup in the pub at night time, only the second time in my life i held that trophy. First being in 1997 when my dad won it with Pollok! 19 years apart!

Sincere commiserations to Pollok, their committee and their fans for Sunday. Overall - as others have said - A great season for you's and you will be stronger next season!

I've watched the game back a number of times now, and even though it wasn't the greatest of spectacle, I wouldn't change any of it for the world!

Quick note to the boy from Talbot who took the time to make the "behind the scenes" video for us on Sunday - absolutely tremendous effort and I owe you a beer or two for your effort!

Anyway - Same time next year lads?

COTM!!!!!

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well this is probably the first time i've been sober/calm enough to stick a wee post on here.

I am absolutely delighted to be involved with Beith Juniors in the year they win the Scottish Cup, What a day and what a club!

I managed to grab a photo of myself holding the cup in the pub at night time, only the second time in my life i held that trophy. First being in 1997 when my dad won it with Pollok! 19 years apart!

Sincere commiserations to Pollok, their committee and their fans for Sunday. Overall - as others have said - A great season for you's and you will be stronger next season!

I've watched the game back a number of times now, and even though it wasn't the greatest of spectacle, I wouldn't change any of it for the world!

Quick note to the boy from Talbot who took the time to make the "behind the scenes" video for us on Sunday - absolutely tremendous effort and I owe you a beer or two for your effort!

Anyway - Same time next year lads?

The original junior cup is in hampden.a new cup was introduced in 2009.I get where you are coming from though.

COTM!!!!!

Archived