Beith or Pollok ?

juniorjunior

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The butterflies must be settling in about now then?

What's the plans for tonight and tomorrow in the build up? Drink? Prayer?

The emotions are unreal at the moment so they are and haven't felt anything like this before.

A mixture of excitement , nerves , feeling emotional , feeling hyper , feeling superstitious , can't eat & don't see much sleep being had ï¸tonight .

Will be a very early rise tomorrow for sure .

The emotions are unreal at the moment so they are and haven't felt anything like this before.

A mixture of excitement , nerves , feeling emotional , feeling hyper , feeling superstitious , can't eat & don't see much sleep being had ï¸tonight .

Will be a very early rise tomorrow for sure .

I'd be getting a big cargo in and watching loads of youtube vids of the run to the final and some nostalgic ones from seasons past. 

The night before a big game day is murder - pure purgatory!

The email from the SJFA regarding the final stated 90 mins then penalties. No mention of extra time. This was then confirmed to the club at a meeting at Rugby Park last week. Knowing the SJFA, this could change at any point, even at the end of the 90 mins!!!

The email from the SJFA regarding the final stated 90 mins then penalties. No mention of extra time. This was then confirmed to the club at a meeting at Rugby Park last week. Knowing the SJFA, this could change at any point, even at the end of the 90 mins!!!

Doesn't surprise me in the least lol

I would accept ladeside to pump us as much as they like on Wednesday mate just for us to win tomorrow :)

Pretty sure many Beith fans would take a defeat on Wednesday for the cup Tomorrow :blink:

Have a wee swallae to watch the champs league then settle back with some fine music. Hit bed at 12ish then you'll be ready for the big day. Might pop along myself. Can't decide just yet whether to just watch on the box or take part.

The champions League final has been on a couple of times before we played in the junior final.no a bad wee pre match build up before the (real) thing. ☺

Adopted buffy watched Kilwinning 9 times this season Beith did their homework best of luck to them tomorrow, long overdue don't craw to much to your near neighbours hope buffs r playing both of you next season.

Archived