Beith or Pollok ?

juniorjunior

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When yoy have the squad that Pollok has at its disposal I really don't think that staying up was the target I don't know much about wage budgets but I'm sure with the high profile players in the squad it surely is in the top 3 in the league

You'd be surprised.

You obviously have hunted back through these posts, so tell me where it was I said that, and when I have a spare few hours I am happy to show the multiple times I stated survival is our priority.

No doubt you have screen shot all my posts for the last year as the name Pollok appears and you ejaculate.

Dry your eyes you sound upset.

Dry your eyes you sound upset.

Ah so you agree that you posted shite again. Good stuff.

Good luck tonight in your game V Hurlford, will be good to see your result and ours v Arthurlie to see some guidance of each other's form with us both playing each other's opponents recently.

Ah so you agree that you posted shite again. Good stuff.

Good luck tonight in your game V Hurlford, will be good to see your result and ours v Arthurlie to see some guidance of each other's form with us both playing each other's opponents recently.

Strange result for pollok tonight beaten by a team that were one of the worst I've seen at bellsdale this year. Beith drew 0-0 in tight game in which IMO Beith were the better team and should have had a pen with about 5 to go. Beith shuffled the pack again resting a few players have to say we have a good solid squad this season.

Just looked at the west prem tables on sjfa site, they awarded pollok the 3 points lol, guess they were in disbelief over that result.

Another good point tonight for us. 3 games in 5 days is tough going and to get 7 points is a good return

Strange result for pollok tonight beaten by a team that were one of the worst I've seen at bellsdale this year. Beith drew 0-0 in tight game in which IMO Beith were the better team and should have had a pen with about 5 to go. Beith shuffled the pack again resting a few players have to say we have a good solid squad this season.

Probably our worst performance of the season last night, no energy in our play. Dominated possession all night, but didn't do anything with it. Arthurlie hit us on the break and deserved the victory.

Hopefully a wake up call and bring us back to reality that we aren't as good as we think and the only way we will win the Scottish is if everyone is on their game that day.

We made a few changes last night, but expect a few more this weekend.

" Dominated possession all night, but didn't do anything with it. "

What a load of rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were completely outplayed and had absolutely no control over the match. Your back four were the only players capable of stringing a few passes together, the rest were never allowed time.

" Dominated possession all night, but didn't do anything with it. "

What a load of rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were completely outplayed and had absolutely no control over the match. Your back four were the only players capable of stringing a few passes together, the rest were never allowed time.

We did have most of the ball just did f**k all with it until the 88th minute. Arthurlie exploited some shocking defensive gaps and deserved the win.

Id be more worried about Arthurlie's potential to collapse after conceeding. Our best chances of the game came after we'd scored. You lost to Petershill last Wednesday, on top until they scored then you sat deeper and deeper. Same happened last night only difference is Petershill scored an hour before we did and had the time. Pollok were shocking last night but had our goal been 15-20mins earlier we might have snatched something.

Yeah pollok did have the majority of the ball but they just passed it about the back 4 which suited Arthurlie. Only last 5 mins pollok looked the better team. Some cracking goals from Arthurlie.

The three goals were all excellent strikes.

Not in disagreement that where we had the ball was not in dangerous areas of the park, goes back to my point there was no energy. Just a few passes then lose possession, win it back Gal go on a run, no one looking for the ball and then a few passes then lost again.

As for the other Arthurlie poster point, enjoy your result it was deserved not interested in getting into a disagreement over it. Just make sure your team doesn't feck it up now and ensure you get the points you need for survival so we can try and take some points of your next season.

This game has connotations of the the 86 final of Talbot v Pollok. Pollok were the odds on favourites to win that day so you never know with Beith. They have always been the nearly men. It might be just about time they showed their mettle.

This game has connotations of the the 86 final of Talbot v Pollok. Pollok were the odds on favourites to win that day so you never know with Beith. They have always been the nearly men. It might be just about time they showed their mettle.

Wouldn't have thought there would be much in it with the bookies between these 2. Pollok certainly aren't going to be heavy favs. 

Nearly men who have won the Premier, the West and promotion with this management team.

Archived