Beith or Pollok ?

juniorjunior

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I predict a narrow Pollok win.

Not a lot of substance behind the prediction, as I haven't seen Beith play this season, but my mate has seen them a few times and outwith the first leg of the semi final he hasn't been impressed.

I'll go for 2-1 to the Lok.

Mighty for me. Tony had his day in the sunshine. 3-1 and wee Hanlon sent off after being baited mercilessly by the Beith lads. They seem to press all the right buttons with him.

It's no fishing, it's catching, it's a shame. 😎

no Anger from me i just think Beith will win there first goal will kick in the door and then the whole rotten structure will cave in ! then Pollok will try to score and big gaps will open up and Beith will get more goals .. I think Pollok will set there stall out for penalty's as yesterday with time wasting etc, . Beith winning would be a victory for football not just junior football ! just asking will your mummy's let you two go to Kilmarnock ?

Has your carer let you go to a game since your crushing defeat at Newlandsfield?

Obviously I want a Beith win, but even if we don't win in as long as the Beith players come off the park and say we gave it all we had but it was not enough then pollok will have deserved to win.

On our day we can beat any team so hopefully we go out and play to our potential and bring back the cup to Beith. It will mean a lot to both teams but in my opinion it will mean more to the Beith lads as the team have never won it before.

A lot of football to be played between now and then so injuries and suspension could be a factor in deciding where the cup ends up.

Keep the Beith predictions and questions about our discipline coming. Sure to be a good game with nothing decided until late on I think.

Hanlon has had one red card in two seasons now, hardly a shocking record.

Lighten up, it was tongue in cheek. Touchy?

Lok might need a new strip - home and away kits clash while 3rd kit does not have the main sponsor on it. Seem to recall Hamiton v Aberdeen earlier in the year where their home kit was unusable vs. Aberdeen at New Douglas. The game was live on TV though and main sponsor didn't want to lose out so they knocked up a set of France (!) kits with it on!

_86819267_hamilton.jpg

I thought they had an all red 3rd kit with all the same sponsors, might have been last years away kit but would be able to use for 1 game surely

There is an all-red kit but it does not have the main sponsor on it (Greaves). Biggest game in almost 20 years and you wear a secondary sponsor and 3rd strip? I would be surprised and Greaves would be peed off!

There is an all-red kit but it does not have the main sponsor on it (Greaves). Biggest game in almost 20 years and you wear a secondary sponsor and 3rd strip? I would be surprised and Greaves would be peed off!

Sorry I thought Greaves was on the strip, although It's never been a colour used against us so I wouldn't know.

I'm sure they will come up with something

Surely it can't be a big problem to send the all red kit away to get greaves name put on it jamie?

Would be less costly than a brand new strip surely?

Surely it can't be a big problem to send the all red kit away to get greaves name put on it jamie?

Would be less costly than a brand new strip surely?

The red's been on the go for a few years now, might trigger a wee update - no idea when it was last dug out, only really needed for Beith/Cumnock on a semi-regular basis. It's not a big problem but shows the flaw in having two main kits that are the same colour! We've done it for a few years now, all white previously as the alternative to this year's all black.

Archived