today's scores

morrow56

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rosyth 2 Whitburn 2, Rosyth better team first half but Whitburn better the second even when they were down to 10 men

You must have been at a different game from me. Rosyth scored two from breakaways after Whitburn corners. The corners count in the first half was 10 to Whitburn and nil to Rosyth. The second half was dominated by Whitburn whop played the last thirty minutes with ten men.5-2 for the away team wold have been a true reflection on the play. Unfortunately Whitburn did not score with a rebounded penalty off the post in the 94th minute. 

I think Shettleston are looking at the playoff now possibly against cumnock. Wouldn't like to say who would win that one. Arthurlie did themselves a big favour today.

Why Cumnock in 3rd top ??? I actually read this post and went on to SJFA West Region scores/tables to look at why/how you arrived at this and I am still none the wiser as to why "possibly against Cumnock" and not "possibly against ..... Largs or Clydebank or( admittedly less likely) Kilwinning

????????????

Just a hunch. It may well be against largs or clydebank but one of the top 4 is going to be disappointed. You are right though looking at the table cumnock could still win the league. My feeling is that Kilwinning will win it as they look the part up front. Any of the current top 4 would be good additions to top league but they can't all go up.

16 team top league anyone?

I would take it too. 22 games not enough. Play until end of June. Start league mid august. Scrap league cup. Waste of money and glorified friendly. Scrap the local cups. All been said before but will it ever change.

Start the league end of July. Play Saturday Wednesday until 1st week of September with the 1st round of the Scottish mid August . A 3rd of the season for clubs played before it gets too dark during the week ..... 2nd round of the Scottish 2nd week of September & 3rd & 4th October/ November . It's no hard

I wouldn't mind 3 games a week at that time of year. I was thinking from the point of view of giving players time off. They do have lives outside of football I am sure and the big £100 wages only covers so much!

Ffs we are playing that already anyways . Ardagh & Central cup ??? East has led the way . Fair enough it's no improved them but it looks a hell of a lot more organised

agreed. Absolute howler of a goalkeeping performance and some outfield players shouldnt be playing football.

I actually thought Medda started the game 1st 30 looking very strong. The lad strachan and stalky striker standouts for me. It was an excellent game for the neutral and Cumnock fans of course. End to end stuff. Paul Burns was the difference today IMO. The lad just looks a level above for me. Him and Josh Watt.

I was very surprised at your managers reaction towards your GK. Fair enough he made a few howlers but he also kept you's in the game with a few great saves at 3-3 and 4/3. The way your manager slaughtered him was poor and over the top. Personal insults should be kept for the changing rooms.

Meadow are a big junior club and wish them well in their off field battles. I spoke with a few fans/commitee today and there seems to be a lot of hard working folk at the club.

I actually thought Medda started the game 1st 30 looking very strong. The lad strachan and stalky striker standouts for me. It was an excellent game for the neutral and Cumnock fans of course. End to end stuff. Paul Burns was the difference today IMO. The lad just looks a level above for me. Him and Josh Watt.I was very surprised at your managers reaction towards your GK. Fair enough he made a few howlers but he also kept you's in the game with a few great saves at 3-3 and 4/3. The way your manager slaughtered him was poor and over the top. Personal insults should be kept for the changing rooms.Meadow are a big junior club and wish them well in their off field battles. I spoke with a few fans/commitee today and there seems to be a lot of hard working folk at the club.

The guy obviously is a different level considering he was playing full time football last season. Although I will say it depends on attitude when players drop from senior football, some let their

levels drop to the standard they're playing at.

Archived