Early transfer rumours or players you would like?

lovejuniorfitba10

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprised the striker Balfour from Whitletts has never moved to a super league team.

He has some goalscoring record.

Just the kind of player we need.

Wee Tony Bhoy is signed up for another 2 years. He's a local lad and enjoy's playing at the club. We have high aspirations next season so he is firmly part of our future.

Hands off ;) haha!

I hope Malone does return to Kilbirnie. Watched him since he signed for Peasy and have not been impressed with him at all.

I think there will be a few players moving on from Peasy in the likely event they get relegated.

Wee Tony Bhoy is signed up for another 2 years. He's a local lad and enjoy's playing at the club. We have high aspirations next season so he is firmly part of our future.

Hands off ;) haha!

you have high aspirations every season,what makes you think next season will be any better.sir. :1eye

also spoke to a west manager today who informed me rob Roy will have quite a bit to spend in the summer

Be better getting a new Park sorted out first, a genuinely worry about our great rivals, the longer it goes on it could become another Baillieston, they sold there Park, meant to have plenty money to build another Park, never happened and they went under!!! Hate that to happen to the roy,also a think it's harder to attract players if u don't have your own home ground.

also spoke to a west manager today who informed me rob Roy will have quite a bit to spend in the summer

Absolutely garbage, a spoke to someone in the no at the rabs, they'd the smallest budget in the league this year an it'll probably b the same next year, which shows how much of a terrific job the management team have done so far!

Archived