Early transfer rumours or players you would like?

lovejuniorfitba10

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gus McPherson was at Beith v Hurlford on Wednesday - looking to raid the Juniors again. Thankfully the 2 players of ours he was rumoured to be looking at are both signed up for next season. Not sure if he was spying on any Hurlford players.

Alas that means very little of the players are offered a step up and want to take it.

Very difficult if the player is keen to go.

Still need to pay a fee . Really don't get your point at all.

I know we as a club have never stood in any players way if a senior club was interested but if he's under contract then he belongs to that club whether he want to go or not

Are any teams looking for a goalkeeper next season in the west region? 20 years old and have had experience at one senior club and 3 junior clubs. PM me for more info cheers

This isn't the clubs . It's fans who have heard rumours or players they would like their club to go for lol

I'm aware of that. Havent heard any rumours in the East but wouldn't really expect to at this stage of season would imagine in next few weeks when clubs are finishing their seasons it may be but different, especially with a lot of players out of contract in June.

Archived