Early transfer rumours or players you would like?

lovejuniorfitba10

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beith priority will surely be to sign replacement for the veteran centre backs. Fair play to both - I never imagined they could cope with another season and the first 3 months said as much. But Beith have hardly lost more than a goal a game since they put younger legs around them and Martin in front of them. If McPherson is a target I suspect he won't be the only Medda player Beith go for.

Shezza  has been outstanding for Beith It was the younger guys that were not up to the job It took Meadow to rattle 8 past us for Miller to find that out McDonald is playing really well also

He didn't have any problem knocking it past your statue in the quarter final.

Ha ha true and I have said talbot deserved nothing from that game.the pain would have been greater had we winged it into the semis.

Don't know if you attended the 14/15 semi at Auchinleck.His penalty miss and sending off was the turning point in the whole game.had Hurlford won that game I am convinced they would have gone on and retained the scottish cup. and I do know what it's like to loose in the semi of the scottish,more times than I care to remember.

Only pointing out the two previous semis.he is a great player who could have signed anywhere.

Ha ha true and I have said talbot deserved nothing from that game.the pain would have been greater had we winged it into the semis.

Don't know if you attended the 14/15 semi at Auchinleck.His penalty miss and sending off was the turning point in the whole game.had Hurlford won that game I am convinced they would have gone on and retained the scottish cup. and I do know what it's like to loose in the semi of the scottish,more times than I care to remember.

Only pointing out the two previous semis.he is a great player who could have signed anywhere.

I knew what you were getting at and I agree with your comments on last year's semi. It just shows you what pressure can do.

However in other pressure situations, 2014 junior final and senior cup at Stirling Albion, Keano scored two penalties so I'll still quite happily trust him on the big occasion.

Beith priority will surely be to sign replacement for the veteran centre backs. Fair play to both - I never imagined they could cope with another season and the first 3 months said as much. But Beith have hardly lost more than a goal a game since they put younger legs around them and Martin in front of them. If McPherson is a target I suspect he won't be the only Medda player Beith go for.

As far as I know McDonald is only 33 year old plenty of years left in him yet

Was told the day he's not actually injured and him moving to Beith is the reason why as he doesn't want to risk it

I know Archie personally and I know for a fact that he is not 1 for kidding on he is injured in fact the type of player/character that he is there is no one more frustrated at the season he has had as when he first joined Meadow he couldn't stop scoring and then he picked up his injury and has tried to come back a few times too early in order to help the teams current situation....he then offered to give up his wage for the last month of the season in order for the club to get someone in who may help the team so for me that says a lot about the type of character he is.....so I would question were you are getting your information from.

I know Archie personally and I know for a fact that he is not 1 for kidding on he is injured in fact the type of player/character that he is there is no one more frustrated at the season he has had as when he first joined Meadow he couldn't stop scoring and then he picked up his injury and has tried to come back a few times too early in order to help the teams current situation....he then offered to give up his wage for the last month of the season in order for the club to get someone in who may help the team so for me that says a lot about the type of character he is.....so I would question were you are getting your information from.

I can also back up this post in terms of him offering to give up his wage for meadow to sign a potential replacement .

Very commendable and I would love to see such a good character at Beith next season, the type I want at my club.

Couldn't really say who it is to be honest or how he would know or it wouldn't be hard to tell who it was

Gus McPherson was at Beith v Hurlford on Wednesday - looking to raid the Juniors again. Thankfully the 2 players of ours he was rumoured to be looking at are both signed up for next season. Not sure if he was spying on any Hurlford players.

Archived