Early transfer rumours or players you would like?

lovejuniorfitba10

Certainly agree with you regards to Twaddle, however if Meadow finish bottom of the league then who says the players that played in that team are premier league players!

Sad to see medda going the way they are. Big vics fan but not nice to see them going down. Medda got dangerous players going forward and they are still scoring goals but defensively they have been terrible. I've heard a few medda fans say too that new manager hasn't really got it.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All good teams now are able to defend from the front so that is probably one of there problems! Yeah to be honest I was surprised at that appointment, shame he hasn't done well, great motivator and very passionate. Wonder if job was just too big and too difficult after the start they had made.

Certainly agree with you regards to Twaddle, however if Meadow finish bottom of the league then who says the players that played in that team are premier league players!

Fair comment but we all know it's about the team. The young man Fisher couldn't get 5 minutes at Hurlford but is flying at Beith. If the ability is there it sometimes needs the right opportunity and set up to bring it out. Twaddle was a very good player in midfield in his day too - not the biggest for centre back but a wonderful work ethic when he was younger.

All good teams now are able to defend from the front so that is probably one of there problems! Yeah to be honest I was surprised at that appointment, shame he hasn't done well, great motivator and very passionate. Wonder if job was just too big and too difficult after the start they had made.

Bit unfair to judge him this season. He took over a shambles of a team and good players have left since he's been there (probably due to cost-cutting)

Give him a chance with his own team and I reckon he'll do fine.

Heard on Wednesday night at Gow match that they had signed Carluke's star man for next season. I thought a team from a higher division would snap him up, if true.

Wouldn't think he would be going Now as The Gow's manager has resigned..and i'm pretty sure the agreement would have been made when he was in post...But they'll do well to hold onto him & their young keeper.

Was told the day he's not actually injured and him moving to Beith is the reason why as he doesn't want to risk it

Good man and also heard that there's a bus load from Clydebank coming to our final against

Pollok to cheer us on :)

Again it must be the tommy Martin factor , he's a cracking player and good guy mate although you guys won't need to be told that . :)

He played on Saturday and Monday night for us. Got a bad injury in second league game for Meadow and not played as much as he would have wanted since. Scored goals when he has played including on Saturday.

aye that's the reason he's hardly kicked a ball for us all season.

Mate ive been told by a workmate who knows Archie well that he broke a bone in his foot which still hasn't properly healed and he still tried to give his all for meadow when they were short and he actually offered to give up his wages to let meadow sign a replacement when he was injured so in fairness the lad does sound loyal in terms of the modern day footballer .

Also been told that despite our bankie amigo bankiebears views that there is no done deal next season and that the guy will give meadow the upmost respect once again .

He sounds like a cracking sort of guy and one that I must admit that I would love to see at Beith juniors.

Beith priority will surely be to sign replacement for the veteran centre backs. Fair play to both - I never imagined they could cope with another season and the first 3 months said as much. But Beith have hardly lost more than a goal a game since they put younger legs around them and Martin in front of them. If McPherson is a target I suspect he won't be the only Medda player Beith go for.

Mate ive been told by a workmate who knows Archie well that he broke a bone in his foot which still hasn't properly healed and he still tried to give his all for meadow when they were short and he actually offered to give up his wages to let meadow sign a replacement when he was injured so in fairness the lad does sound loyal in terms of the modern day footballer .

Also been told that despite our bankie amigo bankiebears views that there is no done deal next season and that the guy will give meadow the upmost respect once again .

He sounds like a cracking sort of guy and one that I must admit that I would love to see at Beith juniors.

he is a brilliant player mate, badly missed him this season.

Fair play to him if that's true.

have heard hurlford ammies are signing a few from the juniors steven Crawford from Cumnock,ryan caddis from the winton and chris Robertson from hurlford juniors to name a few,as the ammies don't want shortless winning the league.

Caddis was there before.

Chris Robertson. Really?

That does surprise me, but I guess stranger things have happened.

Archived