Early transfer rumours or players you would like?

lovejuniorfitba10

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maxwell the striker? Your kidding on eh he's terrible. Not even in the top 10 in the premier league

Maxi was fantastic in five matches against Hurlford the season before last, but has been poor against us since coming back from his injury.

Watched leiper and Campbell play along side each other and I thought Campbell was a better all round player

Campbell is 2 ears and a tail short of a permanent position on Blackpool beach

You certainly are overwhelmingly contradicting your own views as Pettigrew is in his thirties, left Talbot to have another go at the seniors and older than Gormley.

I have to admit that I don't see Talbot much these days but from what I have been told by some of our fellow Talbot fans is that it is the midfield and up front that is Talbots weakness this season. The defensive stats aren't at all bad.

I also read an article where Tucker also touched on the inability to score goals this season.

Overwhelmingly? :-D oh you do like to express your point of view.

Don't know how they are in the dressing room but twaddle, McCann and maxwell would strengthen most premier league squads.

Twaddle earmarked for a top premier team next season ,i heard from a good source obviously has to sit out the rest of this season.

Talbot could do with a good centre half...

As could killie. And I hear kean is looking for a one man wall to practise pens.I am sure tucker knows what is needed,after all there is nothing worse than being the bridesmaid.I know from experience.

As for Hurlford, I wouldn't dare tell Mr. Henderson what is needed in his team,in fact I will,it's called class.not the kind you buy the kind earn.

Respect sir,I will pass on your recommendation to the boss.

Totally understand buddy, we all have different opinions. I think Davie is a great player just think there are more Junior level focused players out there who would love to pull a Talbot shirt on before taking him back.

Would love Pettigrew back with us though so am kinda shi*ting on my own views. I think he would settle our somewhat at times calamity defence

As could killie. And I hear kean is looking for a one man wall to practise pens.I am sure tucker knows what is needed,after all there is nothing worse than being the bridesmaid.I know from experience.As for Hurlford, I wouldn't dare tell Mr. Henderson what is needed in his team,in fact I will,it's called class.not the kind you buy the kind earn.Respect sir,I will pass on your recommendation to the boss.

You seem a bit upset. One of your fellow Talbot fans above mentioned your defence isn't what it could be. Steven White is being played as a makeshift centre-half. Twaddle appears to be available next season and is a decent centre-half. This is a thread about transfers after all.

Not sure where the Hurlford thing comes into it?

You seem a bit upset. One of your fellow Talbot fans above mentioned your defence isn't what it could be. Steven White is being played as a makeshift centre-half. Twaddle appears to be available next season and is a decent centre-half. This is a thread about transfers after all.

Not sure where the Hurlford thing comes into it?

It is also a hypothetical thread mixed in with some banter and a santa wish list.

How do you practice penalties with a wall, is that not free kicks?

See your plywood wall used as a training aid.well uncouple one from the end,carry him to the goal line and give Stewart kean a shout!

Don't know how they are in the dressing room but twaddle, McCann and maxwell would strengthen most premier league squads.

Certainly agree with you regards to Twaddle, however if Meadow finish bottom of the league then who says the players that played in that team are premier league players!

Archived