Early transfer rumours or players you would like?

lovejuniorfitba10

Well you have inquired about Donnelly at the start off the season

Snowden is as good a RB in the league

Campbell imo is better than leiper

Are you still drunk. Snowden gave away 2 of your goals from poor defending and positioning and I have never heard of the other guys. If those players are not good enough for AMG they are not good enough for us

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you still drunk. Snowden gave away 2 of your goals from poor defending and positioning and I have never heard of the other guys. If those players are not good enough for AMG they are not good enough for us

All 3 are junior internationals and why would you think I am still drunk

How do you rate your current strikeforce? Milliken for me is one of the best players in the league - probably your most important player in my opinion.

Wilson is a good finisher but never seems to have been a regular. Gillies seems a strange signing given he was let go on the first place. I don't really rate Shankland to be honest - anytime I've seen him he's not contributed much, although he hardly ever seems to start. I don't know much at all about Love.

All great players in my opinion but just failed to gel properly this season. Don't know why wee Love hadn't had a decent run of games can only assume that Tucker knows what he is doing. Afterall most of his football decision making is bang on.

Milky is a great player overshadowed by Gormley last year only because he was being touted by clyde at time

always thought the lad mccann at medda was decent for some reason lol and altough he apparently has an attitude the lad caddis at winton is another.hope ladeside go out and look at some players from youth/lower league as forsyth at troon was a gem of a find.

All great players in my opinion but just failed to gel properly this season. Don't know why wee Love hadn't had a decent run of games can only assume that Tucker knows what he is doing. Afterall most of his football decision making is bang on.

Milky is a great player overshadowed by Gormley last year only because he was being touted by clyde at time

I think Milliken gets overlooked as he doesn't score an awful lot for a striker. But it's his work away from goals which is superb.

I'm good Jon, once you overtake Greaves for trackies, you gonna start collecting managers jackets ? âš½ï¸

it is something I want to get into after playing I've made no secret of that. Or stay in the juniors in some capacity as a coach or assistant

Sorry pal but I disagree.

I don't think Talbot would have won the double last year without Gormley.

When he came back into the side he was the difference.

He is also only 27 and is far from over the hill.

I would have him back at Talbot in a heartbeat.

Totally understand buddy, we all have different opinions. I think Davie is a great player just think there are more Junior level focused players out there who would love to pull a Talbot shirt on before taking him back.

Would love Pettigrew back with us though so am kinda shi*ting on my own views. I think he would settle our somewhat at times calamity defence

To think they would get into the Rose team, either drunk or dilluded

Watched leiper and Campbell play along side each other and I thought Campbell was a better all round player

Totally understand buddy, we all have different opinions. I think Davie is a great player just think there are more Junior level focused players out there who would love to pull a Talbot shirt on before taking him back.

Would love Pettigrew back with us though so am kinda shi*ting on my own views. I think he would settle our somewhat at times calamity defence

If Miliken and Wilson remain at Talbot would Gormley go back?. He played back up to them for long spells and will certainly be expecting to be an automatic pick if he returns to the juniors. Reckon there will be a few clubs and few good deals awaiting him.

If Miliken and Wilson remain at Talbot would Gormley go back?. He played back up to them for long spells and will certainly be expecting to be an automatic pick if he returns to the juniors. Reckon there will be a few clubs and few good deals awaiting him.

Think Gormley would like to stay senior

Watched leiper and Campbell play along side each other and I thought Campbell was a better all round player

Ross Philp is decent and might get on our bench but I wouldn't want any other Boness player. Gary Thom is twice the player Snowden is.

Sorry pal but I disagree.

I don't think Talbot would have won the double last year without Gormley.

When he came back into the side he was the difference.

He is also only 27 and is far from over the hill.

I would have him back at Talbot in a heartbeat.

It's not often QL and myself agree, but Gormley was Talbot's standout player in the games I saw in the last two seasons.

Archived