Early transfer rumours or players you would like?

lovejuniorfitba10

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why wouldn't you recommend it?

At the end Ithink his time was up with Talbot he wasn't playing anywhere near he was when in his pomp. Plenty of younger fresher talented players out there would burst to play for us. Best left in the past where we will remember him fir the great servant he was. Think Gillies has tainted his with coming back. My opinion only though so doesn't really count for much

At the end Ithink his time was up with Talbot he wasn't playing anywhere near he was when in his pomp. Plenty of younger fresher talented players out there would burst to play for us. Best left in the past where we will remember him fir the great servant he was. Think Gillies has tainted his with coming back. My opinion only though so doesn't really count for much

How do you rate your current strikeforce? Milliken for me is one of the best players in the league - probably your most important player in my opinion.

Wilson is a good finisher but never seems to have been a regular. Gillies seems a strange signing given he was let go on the first place. I don't really rate Shankland to be honest - anytime I've seen him he's not contributed much, although he hardly ever seems to start. I don't know much at all about Love.

None of the players on show in blue yesterday would get a game for us. Name one that would ?

Well you have inquired about Donnelly at the start off the season

Snowden is as good a RB in the league

Campbell imo is better than leiper

Archived