Sign in to follow this  
lovejuniorfitba10

Early transfer rumours or players you would like?

Want Jamie Longworth back from Stranraer but strong rumours that he is joining his hometown club East Kilbride in the lowland league next season

we can hope

Heard on Wednesday night at Gow match that they had signed Carluke's star man for next season. I thought a team from a higher division would snap him up, if true.

Hahaha only 2 more to beat greaves. All in good banter holmparkheroes hope your well

Why wouldn't you recommend it?

At the end Ithink his time was up with Talbot he wasn't playing anywhere near he was when in his pomp. Plenty of younger fresher talented players out there would burst to play for us. Best left in the past where we will remember him fir the great servant he was. Think Gillies has tainted his with coming back. My opinion only though so doesn't really count for much

Edited by Talbot Bing

Bo"Ness have a load of players transfer listed but i wouldn't touch them with a bargepole..........

Bo"Ness have a load of players transfer listed but i wouldn't touch them with a bargepole..........

Why?

Because they are not any better than what we have. And on yesterdays performance they would struggle to get a game in the South division

Jon connelly has more tracksuits than Adidas

and there all extra large!

Because they are not any better than what we have. And on yesterdays performance they would struggle to get a game in the South division

Your assessment on 1 game. WOW

At the end Ithink his time was up with Talbot he wasn't playing anywhere near he was when in his pomp. Plenty of younger fresher talented players out there would burst to play for us. Best left in the past where we will remember him fir the great servant he was. Think Gillies has tainted his with coming back. My opinion only though so doesn't really count for much

How do you rate your current strikeforce? Milliken for me is one of the best players in the league - probably your most important player in my opinion.

Wilson is a good finisher but never seems to have been a regular. Gillies seems a strange signing given he was let go on the first place. I don't really rate Shankland to be honest - anytime I've seen him he's not contributed much, although he hardly ever seems to start. I don't know much at all about Love.

Your assessment on 1 game. WOW

None of the players on show in blue yesterday would get a game for us. Name one that would ?

None of the players on show in blue yesterday would get a game for us. Name one that would ?

Well you have inquired about Donnelly at the start off the season

Snowden is as good a RB in the league

Campbell imo is better than leiper