Talking to Ex's - yes or no

Nope, don't think I could do it, would be fairly awkward. As sad as it may sound though, the longest relationship I had before meeting my wife was maybe six months, so not exactly long term, so perhaps I'm not the best person to answer.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope, don't think I could do it, would be fairly awkward. As sad as it may sound though, the longest relationship I had before meeting my wife was maybe six months, so not exactly long term, so perhaps I'm not the best person to answer.

Similar to me. Been with my wife for about 12 years now, so any exes are well in the past. Got one on Facebook, but not in regular contact.

Still speak to my ex wife. Dont go out my way to do so but our paths cross from time to time. Done the odd job for her and her husband, my wife even stops for a natter with her if they see each other whilst out. We split up over 25 years ago.

Still speak to my ex wife. Dont go out my way to do so but our paths cross from time to time. Done the odd job for her and her husband, my wife even stops for a natter with her if they see each other whilst out. We split up over 25 years ago.

Swingers ^^^^

Not really, just making a wee joke mate plenty others on here would make.

I seemed to have annoyed you in some way though and apologise for that

You just seem absolutely obsessed with sex, bordering on weird.

with all the similarities in your personality if the above is to be believed then why did you split up?

Mr Bairn was probably worried he would kill her whilst he was being romantic.  He thinks any bodily contact results in death.

On pretty good terms with most of my exs and my ex wife is probably my best pal....we split on good terms and still go on holidays together....other people find it weird but weve known each other for 15 years. The idea that you cant be friends with a woman is incredibly childish.

On pretty good terms with most of my exs and my ex wife is probably my best pal....we split on good terms and still go on holidays together....other people find it weird but weve known each other for 15 years. The idea that you cant be friends with a woman is incredibly childish.

How very civilised, do you at least get a w**k, if you can't get a burd?

Do you ever hear her getting rattled from the other side of the wall?

That would be incredibly awkward, could still get a w**k in at least.

It depends on the situation. My oldest and closest friend also happens to be an ex. We were very close friends before, but it just didn't really work out as boyfriend and girlfriend. There were about 2 months where we didn't speak, but after that it was fine. Does get much easier when you've both moved on to new partners mind.

Obviously there are girls where it's gone so disastrously that we've never spoken again, but there's no reason for that always to be the case.

I don't really speak to mine anymore (most for good reason) although the ones I've tried to keep in contact with we gradually drifted apart anyway. Probably for the best tho. Think once that part of your life is done you need a clean break or you start the "what if" stuff which 9 times out of 10 doesn't end well.

Archived