Tonight's goals & talking points

fan of the juniors

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There could have been a few more fixtures tonight. Beith v kilbirnie for one. Both behind on fixtures. Hurlford also behind although they play in sf of cup on sat. Could of had hurlford v beith and kilbirnie v pollok but pollok only have 5 fixtures left I think.

Pollok and Hurlford not scheduled because of sf on Saturday. Surprised Blasties or Beith didn't play though. I'm sure the fixture man knows what he is doing :o

West of Scotland Cup 3rd Round FT

Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 1 ( Barbour missed pen 20 mins , Duff 23mins )

Clydebank 3 ( Young 14mins , Paterson 43 mins and Little pen 62 mins )

Great win for Bankies - especially with a much changed starting XI tonight- well done Bankies!! 😃ðŸ‘

There could have been a few more fixtures tonight. Beith v kilbirnie for one. Both behind on fixtures. Hurlford also behind although they play in sf of cup on sat. Could of had hurlford v beith and kilbirnie v pollok but pollok only have 5 fixtures left I think.

I am sure Hurlford had a game that was cancelled due to it now falling between the semi finals matches following the original call off.

Rob Roy have totally fell apart lately pish defensively and missing watt up front wullie sawyers has been hopeless so out of condition it's frightening get him tae f**k pissed off watching this shit

Harsh on Sawyers. Thought he was having a good season overall?

Archived