Tonight's goals & talking points

fan of the juniors

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beith now played the fewest games. Both clubs should have asked for the fixture.

I can only imagine the melt down if the fixtures man had a KL v Beith game midweek. Will probably still happen and you will see the complaints about lost revenue etc.

Next Wednesday Pollok v Arthurlie is Midweek. If this game was a Saturday it would likely be Polloks biggest attendance of the season, not now.

Would have welcomed the fixture myself as it was a lovely night and as you say will likely be midweek anyway. Instead of beith away tonight he has given kilbirnie an additional fixture on Monday against meadow. Not that likely to draw the crowd unless the weather is good again. On the wed it's talbot which would be a bigger draw but as usual it's a midweek - same every year!

Wasn't last season lol

Harsh on Sawyers. Thought he was having a good season overall?

Roy have been poor for weeks. From being solid and hard to beat they look like losing 2/3 goals a game, struggling to score also doesn't help. Spine of team been missing for weeks, boyle,mcmenamin,watt . Might still get dragged into playoffs as not looking convincing at the moment unless change of form from saturday, willie not done much for weeks , can't see him being kept next year

Harsh on Sawyers. Thought he was having a good season overall?

wullie living off past glories overweight no pace and lazy needs to get his finger out good player going through the motions if he thinks it's all about just turning up then that's where the problem lies surely he wants the team to compete to best of their abilities right now sawyers is not doing that taking a wage that's all he doing right now

Point is why 2 midweek games next week when 1 could have been played this week and one next. Would make the games more enjoyable rather than players knackered after work.

Got to admit two games midweek is crazy plus expensive. Petrol, admission something to eat hits the pocket because we are away to Glenafton and Ladeside on the Monday and Wednesday. Also when you turn up at games in working clothes nobody believes you that you come from Auchinleck.

Kilwinning Rangers 5 Largs Thistle 2

How that was a sending off ill never know buffs never in the game till that point, not saying Largs wud have won it nobody knows what might have happened but yet another referee wanting to ruin a very competitive game and be centre of attention 😡😡

Buffs look they could go on and win it now. Another great result.

I thought we were very, very poor in the first half tonight. More than stepped it up in the second and played a blinder. They do say football is a game of two halves though. 

Not overly concerned with the two goals we conceded tonight, the first was an unfortunate deflection at the front post and the second I reckon Adam had the sun in his eyes though all things considered it was a right good looping header.

On to the next game.

How that was a sending off ill never know buffs never in the game till that point, not saying Largs wud have won it nobody knows what might have happened but yet another referee wanting to ruin a very competitive game and be centre of attention 😡😡

According to a Buffs poster on their thread in was a horrendous challenge & a fully justified red. A sense a debate coming on lol

Looks like arthurlie shot themselves in the foot tonight! I am assuming troon rested a few tonight for diddy cup game or are meadow improving?

4 chages I think it was for Troon tonight. Not seen much of Medda but they were 2 up and cruising before the sending off / pen incident. Troon well off the pace tonight.

According to a Buffs poster on their thread in was a horrendous challenge & a fully justified red. A sense a debate coming on lol

Ha ha how any of their fans seen it ill never know cos even we never seen anything wrong with it changed the game ref pulled out card 2 seconds after their boy went down screaming like he had been shot Largs were 2-0 up at this point played almost 60 minutes with 10 men was only gonna be one winner after that buffs right midfielder was a stand out although he was the one who was due an Oscar ðŸ†

Ha ha how any of their fans seen it ill never know cos even we never seen anything wrong with it changed the game ref pulled out card 2 seconds after their boy went down screaming like he had been shot Largs were 2-0 up at this point played almost 60 minutes with 10 men was only gonna be one winner after that buffs right midfielder was a stand out although he was the one who was due an Oscar

He was pish in the semi of the big 1

Also lets just see how many midweek away fixtures pollok get handed. I am not that fussed but do like a little fairness now and again.

After next Wednesday Pollok have 4 games to play with over 5 weeks of the season to play.

If they don't get many midweek games it's because they don't need many games to fulfil their season as our park can cope with rain.

It really isn't that difficult to work out for even the simplest of minds.

I would like to think you are just trolling but I don't think you are smart enough for that.

After next Wednesday Pollok have 4 games to play with over 5 weeks of the season to play.

If they don't get many midweek games it's because they don't need many games to fulfil their season as our park can cope with rain.

It really isn't that difficult to work out for even the simplest of minds.

I would like to think you are just trolling but I don't think you are smart enough for that.

Only 5 postponements this season for the lok going by sjfa site not bad for our weather, Beith 6 I thought we would have been more due to only playing 11 league games.

Omg you so biased it's unbelievable. The tackle happened right in front of me. Your player got a justified straight red. As for our player if you knew him you would know he doesn't go down easy. Unlike some. So take the facts ad they are and move on.

Archived