games off tonight

lokforever

Couldn't agree more the slide in Rossvales performances since about the time that Lauchy left has been noticeable, they are just playing long ball, when before there was a bit more football getting played definitely something not right here.

It defo wasn't on to play the ball on the deck last night

i disagree slightly mate, Thorniewood managed fine, infact their first goal came from their big centre back stepping out with the ball at his feet he was then able to play a decent ball in to feet and score. JC I know the pitch was really heavy and bumpy but Rossvale never really played to their strengths last night

i disagree slightly mate, Thorniewood managed fine, infact their first goal came from their big centre back stepping out with the ball at his feet he was then able to play a decent ball in to feet and score. JC I know the pitch was really heavy and bumpy but Rossvale never really played to their strengths last night

I do agree we were miles off it last night no doubt about that. We were too nice imo and hopefully it'll be a lesson learned for a huge game on Saturday

I do agree we were miles off it last night no doubt about that. We were too nice imo and hopefully it'll be a lesson learned for a huge game on Saturday

I hope so big guy, no doubt we were off the pace but these things happen, #RossvaleRevolution

Archived