Happy Birthday your Maj

Romeo

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rangers   :lol:

Anyway, you have to apply for a hundredth birthday message these days. Just picture that; asking somebody's servants to mail out a boilerplate birthday card to you with their name on.

I presume the "message" is "GIRUY, you daft old coot!", next to a picture of her nibs and immediate family pointing and laughing at some serfs.

Well the office of monarch or title or whatever its called and the associated family titles are held as though they 'reign over us', british citizens are 'subjects' all the terminology around it infers superiority.

Someone hasn't updated their political compass since 1688 and, for once, it's not we Bears.

I think the answer Kinky's looking for is, "by whether or not they support The Rangers".

I'm right, aren't I?  :lol:

Well of course - but only because it's we handsome Bears who have the right understanding of the political settlement wrought by The Williamite Revolution.

We are, of course, not monarchical lickspittles but are those who vaunt the supremacy of parliament.

I hope she lives forever, cause the faux grief and media coverage is going to be fucking horrendous when she eventually does get suffocated with a pillow by Charlie boy.

Better or worse than the Diana grief-fest?

I don't mind the royals but they do seem a bit pointless these days.

Archived