Berwick Rangers vs East Fife

BB_Bino has always been a Coughlin hater.

You've known me personally for a number of years and I'm actually surprised at your choice of the word "hater", I've never hated anyone in my life.

Do I like Coughlin's style of football....no I don't and I've never hidden that. Do I like him as a guy....yes I do and I've had the pleasure to have been in his company many a time. Do I admire the turn around he has performed at Berwick, absolutely.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a serious note about this game, I'd like to point out Wilson for praise. The guy had an absolute beast against East Fife in the 5-0, and having spoke to him last night it seems he agrees he had a shocker. Yet yesterday he was rock solid against the league's best forward. We've gone from the division's worst defence to having the best over the last 11 games, and though he hasn't been a part of many of those due to the form of Martin, McGregor and Fairbairn, he fully deserves his new deal as whenever I've seen him post-Cameron he's been great.

All credit for him to his improvement - I think we're all guilty of forgetting the age of the likes of him and Hendo at times. 21 years old and he's came on a ton - with two more years hopefully he'll continue to improve under a manager who is finally paying attention to individual strengths and attempting to find a system that plays to as many of those as possible. If there was a most improved award, he'd certainly have my vote.

Really looking forward to week 2 of our Promotion Party. 2 buses, cars and a boat chartered by the EFMB (East Fife Marching Band - 30 guys playing with their instruments!) and some fans in fancy dress should make for a party atmosphere.

Are they the bunch that turned up at North Berwick instead?

Bit of poor display, and the view from that stand is shite.  Freezing cold as well, but I'd have taken that at the start of the season, be beaten at Shielfield but be champs.

Performance wise I was disappointed in Mullen, thought it would be a good opportunity for him to show Naysmith he's worth his place.  Maybe harsh as most of the team were never really at the races.  Was a good show from McManus though.

Naysmith has said it'll be all out attack against Shire, looking forward to it.

East Fife with comfortably the worst support I've seen at Shielfield this season. Won the league and they've sang three songs in 60 minutes - all generic shite like 'lets go East Fife'. Cringe.

You just know that isn't true.  

Archived