Berwick Rangers vs East Fife

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they expect over a certain number of away fans they usually put them all together at the far end of the main stand. Probably something to do with the safety certificate and Northumbria Police. They didn't segregate the Spartans game and there was trouble all over.

Your best bet would be the Angel if you want to catch the early game. Don't think the Black and Gold at the ground has Sky. The Angel is a better pub to go to anyway.

East Fife with comfortably the worst support I've seen at Shielfield this season. Won the league and they've sang three songs in 60 minutes - all generic shite like 'lets go East Fife'. Cringe.

Not even heard that song once...

Take that East Shite !!! champoions - my arse !! couldn't score against 10 men !! fkof back to that shit hole you came from.

Well done the Dream Team, you've made a lot of fans very happy today  :thumsup2

Take that East Shite !!! champoions - my arse !! couldn't score against 10 men !! fkof back to that shit hole you came from.

Well done the Dream Team, you've made a lot of fans very happy today :thumsup2

We've already won the league nobody cares. Enjoy league 2 again!

East Fife with comfortably the worst support I've seen at Shielfield this season. Won the league and they've sang three songs in 60 minutes - all generic shite like 'lets go East Fife'. Cringe.

Even if that were true (which it isn't) it's still 3 more than we heard you sing.

Check out the Berwick fan boys getting excited about yet another season in the basement. Laughable.

League was won last week ladies. No pressure today but enjoy your win if it makes you feel better.

Ps

Hope you find your flag👌

3 songs in 60 minutes get a grip, sorry I forgot that Berwick fans drowned us out.......thats right none of your fans sang f**k all. League was already won and we played our fringe players rather than the team of winners that will be playing in league 1 next season. A good result for Berwick considering they will struggle to get out of league 2, enjoy it as much as we enjoy promotion. Mon the Fife.

Archived