Berwick Rangers vs East Fife

East Fife with comfortably the worst support I've seen at Shielfield this season. Won the league and they've sang three songs in 60 minutes - all generic shite like 'lets go East Fife'. Cringe.

At least you won't have to put up with it next season. Enjoy League 2... Again!! Good luck with the flag though.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good performance by Berwick today, they looked far hungrier team. That didn't look like a full strength EF team though. You can tell walker has played at a higher level at times but he looks unfit and overweight. Could he get back up the leagues if he got in to shape?

Berwick deserved that this afternoon, Coughlin has made changes in all the right places and made them  a really difficult side to break down. In a way today's game highlighted our achievement this season, not too much between anyone in the league in terms of quality and budget but Gary Naysmith's boys had that wee bit extra in team spirit, consistency and management...

Berwick deserved that this afternoon, Coughlin has made changes in all the right places and made them  a really difficult side to break down. In a way today's game highlighted our achievement this season, not too much between anyone in the league in terms of quality and budget but Gary Naysmith's boys had that wee bit extra in team spirit, consistency and management...

Go to laugh at that Ahole Pugsley,the league was won last week DICKHEAD,enjoy yer victory.

Go to laugh at that Ahole Pugsley,the league was won last week DICKHEAD,enjoy yer victory.

Call me an arsehole and a dickhead if you like - you could be right and I don't care. It doesn't change the fact that we beat you with 10 men and East Shite will be back in div 2 after next season anyway.

As for yesterday, I will continue to support my local team with pride no matter what div they're in. It's great to see them them play well, to get some good results, to make the fans happy and fill them with pride like yesterday and at Arbroath last week.

You can take your team and shove it up div 1. At least we won't have to look at your ugly mugs for a while. :P

Call me an arsehole and a dickhead if you like - you could be right and I don't care. It doesn't change the fact that we beat you with 10 men and East Shite will be back in div 2 after next season anyway.

As for yesterday, I will continue to support my local team with pride no matter what div they're in. It's great to see them them play well, to get some good results, to make the fans happy and fill them with pride like yesterday and at Arbroath last week.

You can take your team and shove it up div 1. At least we won't have to look at your ugly mugs for a while. :P

Jealous much?

Next season can't come soon enough. The sleeping giants are awakening!! :)

Always awakens during the summer months but I'm sure Coughlan will have him sleeping again with his brand of Defensive hoof ball when the new season starts.

Always awakens during the summer months but I'm sure Coughlan will have him sleeping again with his brand of Defensive hoof ball when the new season starts.

Because your mob is so much better... Pipe down. And that's with an absolutely disastrous first half of the season for us.. It's not us that should be worrying 😉

post-43752-14615037982727_thumb.jpg

Defensive hoof ball

Based on our record in the last ten games, we'll finish next season:

Played: 36

Won: 25

Drawn: 7

Lost: 4

Goals for: 51

Goals against: 8

Goal difference: +43

Be as well giving us the trophy now tbh #Champions

Archived