Offices

Central

What's the most exciting thing to happen in your office? I enjoy when the head of HR comes down in her small skirts despite being 50+. My office also includes two people who genuinely cannot put a sentence together and sit in silence all day.

How is your office?

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I currently share an office with a woman who is certifiably mental - I might actually strangle her one day.  In some ways, I hope I do.

Another lassie in the office has terrific chebs, and a great ass - she had the painters in for a couple of days last week, and her arse was rotten all fucking day long for both days.

I used to work in a call centre where clients were not allowed to visit. We had to wear a shirt, tie and trousers every single day for absolutely no reason. 

Except one Friday it was Comic Relief, so for a £2 donation, we all got to wear our "own" clothes. 

So to be a bit zany, I wore a SHARK ATTACK t-shirt, which had a wee hole in the side where I'd been bitten, as well as some fake blood. 

I was told to go home and change. 

About 3 months ago a fat woman fell off her seat.

Also on a Wednesday at 10 the fire alarm goes off.

Wednesday's at 2 for me. Knicker gripping stuff.

Only losers have their fire alarm test on a Wednesday, our is at 11am on a Tuesday, sometimes the guy that does it lets it go on a wee bit too long to get us wondering.

The highlight of our office is having the fire alarm go off cause some tool has burnt toast, then the boss goes mental because the fire service has to turn up everytime as it's a clinical NHS building.

Three new desks were moved into my office yesterday, speculation is rife.

I start a new job on the floor above in two weeks time (same organisation). It has a secure door as it is the exams department. It's all very exciting.

In a previous office there was a "phantom shiter" who would randomly do a shite on the floor of the disabled toilets from time to time. Always on the tile that was dead centre.

They never were apprehended.

We had one that drew a smiley face in shite on the cubicle doors of the guys' bogs. Naturally, the cleaners went tonto, and all male members of staff were called together and informed that if caught it would be an instant sacking. Immortal quote from the boss making the speech.

"If we catch the culprit red-handed....well, brown-handed...."

Occasionally somebody manages to send something to the plotter rather than the A4 printer as intended.

When you hear the thing warming up, the excitement of guessing if it's someone's fcuk up is simply exhilarating.

Eta: Sometimes the CEO would walk past my desk en route to somebody else's room. It was like the Queen had just walked past, just 6'5, scary and bald.

Oh, and Tuesdays at 11. Sometimes it'll go off at 10:55 and everyone will awkwardly look at each other. Has any office ever got out of their seats within 30 secs of a non-scheduled alarm btw?

We had one that drew a smiley face in shite on the cubicle doors of the guys' bogs. Naturally, the cleaners went tonto, and all male members of staff were called together and informed that if caught it would be an instant sacking. Immortal quote from the boss making the speech.

"If we catch the culprit red-handed....well, brown-handed...."

I think that's hilarious that someone is so deeply unhappy or perhaps just bored and that's what they resort to then the boss has to deal with it and keep a straight face.

I think that's hilarious that someone is so deeply unhappy or perhaps just bored and that's what they resort to then the boss has to deal with it and keep a straight face.

It's probably the boss.

"I'll be the last person they'll suspect, wahaha"

About 3 months ago a fat woman fell off her seat.

Also on a Wednesday at 10 the fire alarm goes off.

Half 10!!!

We have a 'green balcony' outside the hallway corridor where seagulls all fight with each other at this time of the year seeing as it's shagging season, can get pretty funny.

Archived