Best way to mark your garden boundaries ?

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Getting sick to death with unwanted intruders, and I've had a 7 foot main gate installed. Round the front I have a 9 foot Leylandii but its a hell of work keeping on top of it, and I'm getting older. The sides and back are fenced, but its basic work and I have great problems with deer and occasionally snakes.

Would it be cheaper to built a proper fence or a decent wall round my garden ?

^^^

DRUG DEALER!

If the posts came oot in the wind they weren't in right in the first place. Cement pal an use a spirit level.

I have access to postcrete.

They probably weren't in right. Like everything else about the place I've sorted

To keep snakes out, just prop a ladder against your fence. Snakes are strangely addicted to ladders but they're crap at climbing them. They get half way up before falling off and breaking their necks.

That's why there's no snakes in Ireland. St Alouitios Youngman introduced ladders there in 1422 and they really took off.

Keeping horse chestnuts in your home, whether owned or rented, can help to keep spiders away.

Where can you rent horse chestnuts from in this day & age of political correctness?

I find the cat method (cheap jibes incoming) of boundary marking is the easiest, though it can attract unwanted attention from the local constabulary.

Grimbo

Where can you rent horse chestnuts from in this day & age of political correctness?

I find the cat method (cheap jibes incoming) of boundary marking is the easiest, though it can attract unwanted attention from the local constabulary.

Grimbo

You're talking pish Grimbo.

Archived