St Johnstone v Aberdeen Friday 22nd April 2016

You don't go to games so anything you have to say about attendances is irrelevant.

Unlucks.

You tell him SF. We cannae have the likes o him stealing yer thunder ;) 

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You tell him SF. We cannae have the likes o him stealing yer thunder ;)

Kincardine is trying so, so hard. Can someone please give him a bite?

Thank f**k The SPL will benefit from not only our fans at games but our posters on match threads next season.

It's nothing unusual. The bigoted c**t's normally in full WATP mode after drinking himself into a stupor by this time of night 

:lol: My stupor may be down to drink.  What excuse have you for your idiocy?

The point remains.  A dreadful game watched by a dreadful crowd.  Thank f**k 'Sevco' are back to save 'the spl' from itself.

Thank f**k The SPL will benefit from not only our fans at games but our posters on match threads next season.

The SPL no longer exists mate, just like Rangers.

I've been to Ibrox literally hunners of times over 5 decades.

3,500 tonight? What a shitey support but I guess it matches the football.

Being over 50 and posting on a football forum :lol::lol::lol:

Well done Saints, you deserved the victory. It's a shame some no-mark lower league side will be representing our fine nation in the Europa League instead of Euro-veterans like yourselves.

McInnes hit the nail on the head post-match. When the game is a physical battle we consistently are dominated by the opposition. We have good technical players in McLean, Jack, McGinn, Logan etc. but we have a lack of aggression throughout the team. People have slagged off Taylor recently but without him today we didn't have anyone willing to attack the ball. A lot of teams in this league have us sussed and we lack the ability to mix it up when we need a result.

You have to say we have been unlucky in losing two key players; Ward being recalled and Rooney through injury. I dare say if Gordon had left Celtic in January and Griffiths suffered a lengthy injury in March then they would have struggled to maintain form. Brown obviously isn't good enough and never was going to be. 10 years playing English League 2 will not make you able to play for a top-end Scottish Premiership club. Rogers will challenge for the jersey next season but I would like to see someone better there as well. Church has scored a few goals but offers little outside of that and I don't think we should be looking to keep him. Shankland has been decent for St Mirren recently so he potentially could be the answer as back-up for Rooney.

Definitely room for improvement in the squad and at least McInnes is identifying the areas needing improvement. At least it's now unlikely Celtic will win the league against us I suppose.

Archived