Motherwell vs Hearts

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Essentially a dead rubber now there is no prosepct of European football for us but I'm sure their is fair jump in prize money between league placings so we should certainly be aiming to finish as high as possible.

Can see this being particularly dull however.

1-1

edit: difference of around 105k between places so well worth going for.

No interest in the match whatsoever, as a true Motherwell fan I only have two interests.

1) What is the Rangers score?

2) When are the pre-season friendly matches against Rochdale and Blyth Spartans?

No interest in the match whatsoever, as a true Motherwell fan I only have two interests.

1) What is the Rangers score?

2) When are the pre-season friendly matches against Rochdale and Blyth Spartans?

Hopefully they will be home games, f**k that travelling carry on.

Going to a wedding so missing this game. I think the St Johnstone game is the only one out the last 5 I'll make.

I'd like to think the players will be up for this after the shambles at Tynecastle.

Weird, this is the same situation as me.

Hope we're not shite.

Due to the result not going our way at the weekend, for the first time in a few years, it'll be a quiet end of the season for us* but that's something we would all have taken even a couple of months back as after the Killie game we looked stick-ons for the playoffs again.  I'd rather that McGhee didn't suddenly make huge changes to the team as it would send the signal that we have downed tools for the season, so I hope we put out our strongest 11 and make a decent effort for 4th place.

Unless Celtic completely hibs it and we have a chance for a Skippy Sunday II on the last day of the season at Parkhead :)

Due to the result not going our way at the weekend, for the first time in a few years, it'll be a quiet end of the season for us* but that's something we would all have taken even a couple of months back as after the Killie game we looked stick-ons for the playoffs again.  I'd rather that McGhee didn't suddenly make huge changes to the team as it would send the signal that we have downed tools for the season, so I hope we put out our strongest 11 and make a decent effort for 4th place.

Unless Celtic completely hibs it and we have a chance for a Skippy Sunday II on the last day of the season at Parkhead :)

This ^^^^.One minute i'm meh! about this game next i'm giving myself a shake and thanking my lucky stars we're not second bottom

This ^^^^.One minute i'm meh! about this game next i'm giving myself a shake and thanking my lucky stars we're not second bottom

Do you not miss the excitement though?

:mellow:

Do you not miss the excitement though?

:mellow:

😃 What excitement ? I couldn't even relax after Cammy Bell punched the ball in. 40 odd years of seeing us crumble at every turn against that mob meant I was just glad it ended.

Archived